Talking Any excuses from your Redskins/Steelers/anti-Raven "friends" today??

Facebook really turned into a whine festival last night from the butthurt "RG3!" nimrods I'm "friends" with. Crying about holding on the last series, invoking the murder trial of 13 years ago, piling on Ray Lewis, etc. It's actually rather
    enjoyable reading it.

Blog Entries

Re: Any excuses from your Redskins/Steelers/anti-Raven "friends" today??

Honestly,

Most of the Steeler fans that I work with said they were happy to see Baltimore win because all that does is strengthen the rivalry between Pittsburgh and Baltimore. It also strengthens the division.

Furthermore, one Steeler fan in particular said that he absolutely cannot stand Jim Harbaugh and even though Baltimore is a rival, he thinks John Harbaugh is all class and a professional.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I was surprised to see some concillatory posts this morning, sounds like many people got hammered during the 28-6 part of the game, then went on drunk tirades, only to feel the red badge of shame on their face this morning.

I'm being nice and not trolling them. We celebrate with our fans, let them lick their wounds.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

It seemed like most Redskins fans were acting like they won the big game because RG3 was walking around without crutches.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

I just keep hearing about Ray Lewis is a murderer and shouldnt be playing in this game. Or that the calls were one sided. Steelers in general were pretty apathetic about this game, imo, so I havent really heard much about the game itself, other than those that think the last play of the game was the only pass thrown that was defended tightly.

Mods, may want to merge this and my "defending Ray Lewis" thread.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 02-04-2013 at 09:28 AM.
    -JAB

Steelers fan here -

Great game by the Ravens and the Niners. Ravens earned it. They played "lights out" :) that game, and the entire post season. The Steelers played like a$$ this year. The good thing about football is the next season is just 7 months away!

Enjoy the win everyone!