Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: defendiing Ray Lewis...

JAB--
    We can only do what we can do in this life, and there are so many in the world that will end up suffering through their stupdity AND ignorance.

As to the knuckleheads you encountered on social media, I am reminded of the sage words of wisdom offered by Dean Vernon Wormer, which you may want to offer the less fortunate amongst us -

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    What's the point. Haters are going to hate.
    They always have and they always will. There are some things in life that fair & honest people cannot correct, and that is the stigma created by haters...

I'll take a slightly different viewpoint.
    Outside of Baltimore most people don't like Ray Lewis simply because of his antics. They feel he makes it all about himself. Calling him a murderer is just an easy target. If it wasn't that it would be something else.

i've given up on arguing with those idiots. no matter how well you lay out the facts they will never change their minds. Moral of the story is; people are stupid. and you cant fix stupid

I'm glad Ray's retiring. He in general and that in particular have cast such a long shadow over this team, it's finally time for the team and its fans to move on from fighting that battle.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CodyPKA View Post
    i've given up on arguing with those idiots. no matter how well you lay out the facts they will never change their minds. Moral of the story is; people are stupid. and you cant fix stupid
    +1 You have people like Pete Prisco that are just ignorant d-bags.