Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    What a great draft.
    Future All Pro Upshaw
    Future All Pro KO
    Pierce
    Gino who will take over for Birk next year
    And the dark horse - Streeter.
    IN OZ WE TRUST
    I agree "Great Draft", and let's consider how low the Ravens had to pick. Oz didn't start until the 2nd round. Congrats to the scouting staff too. Hope we Ravens fans have more of same in the 2013 draft...when we will be choosing from the #32 position...I love it! ... Bc

Re: Don't forget Upshaw - what a draft

During the game Ross Tucker tweeted that KO is already the best LG in the league.

It's amazing that he might be right.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

Scott Garcia was talking about how great McKinnie did in SB and that one mixup on the blitz wasn't his fault.

Anyway, I love watching the tape of KO and McKinney destroying their side of the d-line. That's why I made the
    comment above about KO being all pro. He's better than Grubbs now as posted above.

We won the POs in the trenches because of those dudes, and of course Yanda and Birk playing well in addition
    to Oher stepping it up at RT.

Blog Entries
    I'm in love with KO. He absolutely made Justin smith his personal bitch for 60 min. It was amazing to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Just think about this.

We really have two LTs next to each other. That's why Ravens started KO at RT because he
    has that huge body and wing span but his footwork is too slow for the end, same as Oher at
    LT but he's better at RT.

Once KO moved to LG and next to MAC, we had two mammoth guys blocking. It's no wonder
    we run on that side so much and up the middle near KO but then we have Yanda on
    the other side of Birk so we have a huge line across the middle and Oher had his best game
    Sunday as a pro.

A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Just think about this.

We really have two LTs next to each other. That's why Ravens started KO at RT because he
    has that huge body and wing span but his footwork is too slow for the end, same as Oher at
    LT but he's better at RT.

Once KO moved to LG and next to MAC, we had two mammoth guys blocking. It's no wonder
    we run on that side so much and up the middle near KO but then we have Yanda on
    the other side of Birk so we have a huge line across the middle and Oher had his best game
    Sunday as a pro.

A thing of beauty.
    That's why I was so confident going into the SB. I knew our oline would keep a nice clean pocket for flacco to carve up their secondary.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I'm in love with KO. He absolutely made Justin smith his personal bitch for 60 min. It was amazing to watch.

Yup, re watching it now and he's handling JS

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Upshaw's upside I think makes Kruger a little easier to lose. Suggs and Upshaw rushing the passer might be a good combo for a few years.

KO made us all forget about Ben Grubbs in a big hurry once he was moved to LG. Man our interior line could be top notch for years if Gradkowski is any good.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Upshaw's upside I think makes Kruger a little easier to lose. Suggs and Upshaw rushing the passer might be a good combo for a few years.

KO made us all forget about Ben Grubbs in a big hurry once he was moved to LG. Man our interior line could be top notch for years if Gradkowski is any good.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    My problem with Upshaw is that he isnt very explosive. He is strong as hell and is a good edge setter, but I see a guy who might get 5 or 6 sacks a year. That isnt a terrible thing, but it is going to be hard to replace Kruger's production as a pass rusher.

The Ravens need that quick twitch edge pass rusher.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Don't forget, Gino payed well in the first qtr vs Cini's first unit and got to the second level before they put their scrubs
    in. I always thought he was too small and was disappointed in the pick but he plays bigger than his size. That's what
    the Ravens saw in him,

I now have hi hopes for Gino.

We got KO in the second round.
    Pierce in the 3rd round
    Then Gino

And there's still hope for Streeter. He'll be a speedster if they can develop him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post

I saw on a Texans board that they mostly are happy that their former Texans got rings. THe funniest line I saw was something like: " Baltimore gets the most out of Jacoby because they have a QB that makes passes look like punts and those are the only things he can catch."

I gotta say after ours, the Texans are quickly becoming my second favorite fan base.
    :word

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Kruger wasn't a complete player. Yea, he had some sacks but they ran on him. I posted a vid with the Skins back running
    straight by him and he makes a dive for him and whiff - nutten. They run down inside the 20 and then scored a TD.
    Kruger could have forced them to settle for a FG. He was run on a lot. Not sure if he's worth a $9M he's asking for.

Back to KO, NFL draft blitz rated him 3rd best OG. DeCastro was
    rated #1 and went to PIss but was injured early and only played 4 games while KO never got hurt and played every game
    at two positions. Ozzie got the best of that one as KO clearly had the best season and Oz got him in 2d round while Piss
    used a 1st rounder on DeCastro and got nothing from him.

KO is 6'6 and 333 lbs. WOW.

KO is clearly the top OG in that draft.