Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: A couple big things: the power outage and the 4th & Goal no-holding call

1. Jim Harbaugh really looked like a crybaby amateur; so glad we have the mature brother.

2. Jacoby Jones jumping up and pushing that rep; whew he could've been ejected. Glad they let it slide

3. I hope New Orleans does not get another SB unless they get a new stadium. Inexcusable to not be prepared for that scenario and it could've cost us the game.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan in MD View Post
    LOL. Don't get defensive man. You should be happy your team just won.
    Don't get it twisted, we are VERY happy.

YOU, on the other hand, are the one with sour grapes.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    1. Jim Harbaugh really looked like a crybaby amateur; so glad we have the mature brother.

2. Jacoby Jones jumping up and pushing that rep; whew he could've been ejected. Glad they let it slide

3. I hope New Orleans does not get another SB unless they get a new stadium. Inexcusable to not be prepared for that scenario and it could've cost us the game.
    Word to everything.
    (Think you mean Cary and not Jacoby, though?)
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

I don't want to hear about any calls or non-calls by the refs. The refs could have called way more penalties on both teams, but I am glad that they didn't. The game should be decided by the players on the field, not the refs. Jim Harbaugh whining about that 4th down play at the end of the game is rich. The 49ers had first and goal from the Ravens 7-yard line, and never handed the ball off to Frank Gore and never had a designed roll-out for Kaepernick. That stupid play calling was the biggest reason they didn't score. On the 4th down play, Kaepernick was about to get hit by a blitzing Ed Reed, which is why he unloaded the ball that quickly. His pass was 10 yards over the receiver's head as a result. The ball wasn't catchable, and the receiver initiated the contact. It was a good no-call.

Except for when the score was 0-0, the game was never tied, and the 49ers never once had the lead. How on Earth can a team claim that they were robbed, when they never led in the entire game? The 49ers were very lucky that they didn't get blown out and embarrassed on international TV, which is what would have happened had it not been for the black-out.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    Don't get it twisted, we are VERY happy.

YOU, on the other hand, are the one with sour grapes.
    I didn't mean to come off as sour grapes. Sorry if that was how it came through. You guys deserved the SB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Word to everything.
    (Think you mean Cary and not Jacoby, though?)
    yes, was going to edit. That was a close call, glad they let it slide

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    yes, was going to edit. That was a close call, glad they let it slide
    I don't know what caused that fight but it was pretty huge. Ref had other things on his mind. Cary also was probably in a swinging rage and pushed before he knew it was a ref.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh