Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: A couple big things: the power outage and the 4th & Goal no-holding call

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Jim Harbaugh and the SF offense choked in that goal line stand. You may not have realized it yet, but this will go down as one the biggest chokes in SB history. And they still had the gall to whine about the refs in the press conference.

If they want to complain about the refs, how about the hit out of bounds on Flacco that would have extended the drive. How about the flop by Akers. Whining about the zebras is the refuge of losers, especially after you were being blown out in the SB and were saved by a very strange power outage.
    The flop was very suspicious, notice there was no alternate view from the camera crew. Akers wins an award for drawing that penalty, still won't save his job though, he missed way too many this year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I said it in another thread, but I think it was Steve Young who said you don't bail out a team with a questionable call on a bad play. If anyone from San Francisco wants to complain about the loss, blame it on Jim Harbaugh for some really strange calls on those last four plays.
    John HARBs just said Jim HARBs is the best coach in the NFL-lol.

3. Re: A couple big things: the power outage and the 4th & Goal no-holding call

I think without that power outage, we completely demolish them. That was so HUGE. We were riding a big momentum wave. That's just me, SF came out and played hard, regathered themselves, and really took advantage of that.

The non call on the 4th and goal was correct. Officials rarely throw a flag on an uncatchable ball, and really it was legal anyway as it was within five yards initially, and then it was kind of mutual pushing and pulling for a yard or so after, but the ball was not catchable in bound.

The NFL Network guys backed the no call. Saying it wasn't catchable and Crabtree started the contact.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scbgirlxo View Post
    The NFL Network guys backed the no call. Saying it wasn't catchable and Crabtree started the contact.
    That's how it should be. You don't give the Super Bowl to a team on a ticky tack call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    That's how it should be. You don't give the Super Bowl to a team on a ticky tack call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    No apologies necessary from you - you're the author, BRAFootball - of one of the baddest blogs out there ;)
    Hahaha, thanks dude!!!
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    John HARBs just said Jim HARBs is the best coach in the NFL-lol.
    Yeah....I heard him say that too. He IS the older brother and he surely knows what a whiney, bitchy, baby he is. Pretty sure he's just trying to keep peace within his own family and seriously massage his brother's huge ego.....all the while, taking the high road. Who's the better coach now?
    Superman wears Flacco PJ's to bed!....

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I said it in another thread, but I think it was Steve Young who said you don't bail out a team with a questionable call on a bad play. If anyone from San Francisco wants to complain about the loss, blame it on Jim Harbaugh for some really strange calls on those last four plays.
    Dilfer made that statement on ESPN, not sure if Young did the same. He pointed out the lack of call on the late hit on Flacco and how that could have changed things and he was glad the refs didn't bail out the 49ers on a bad play.

YOu guys were definitely a team of destiny. You guys seemed to get all the calls your way on this run.

Congrats, but I don't ever want to hear Ravens fans cry about officiating.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan in MD View Post
    Congrats, but I don't ever want to hear Ravens fans cry about officiating.
    No offense, but this statement is laughable coming from a Pats fan.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA