Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: The Best Part: ...this is just the beginning

You have to bring Boldin back... I know he's on the back end of his career, but he could play a Mason like role on this team for years.

I also think Ellerbe needs to be here.

I agree with everything you guys are saying! I personally feel like we have to keep Boldin and Ellerbe. You just canny argue that some of joes succes was throwing it up and letting Boldin out muscle and go up and get it. I think with a full offseason with Caldwell joe will continue to progress. In the draft we need to get back to what made our defense great, stop the run and force 3rd and long. Yes it may be a passers league but with our corner depth this has to be the focus. Run stopping NT and double dip at linebacker. Throw in a safety and a developmental LT(assuming we can keep McKinnie) and we have the potential to continue to be great. We also have Castillo as the new online coach to coach developmental LT. I am so excited about this team! Honestly I didn't think we would get another one for a while. Cam must be so pissed that everyone knows he was holding flacco back

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    While our 2013 schedule will be challenging, it amplifies your point that those are projected numbers applicable to playing elite PO competition for 16 games straight.
    Absolutely.

Obviously, there are any number of impacting variables to those numbers, but based on Flacco's performance this playoff series I definitely think that - under Caldwell - he could throw for over 5,000 yards.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

deleted.
    Last edited by RavenNation620; 02-04-2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: alot of typos

Blog Entries

I wouldn't say next seasons schedule will be hard as this one was.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I wouldn't say next seasons schedule will be hard as this one was.
    It's so hard to tell, a few key injuries for the opposing teams can turn what appears to be a tough schedule upside down. I try not to even pay attention to the schedule in the offseason...