Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: You were saying, mediots, "experts," Pats fans, Broncos fans, and Woodley?

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Listening to Tim Mofo Ryan on NFL Radio on the drive home--49ers "missed so many opportunities," JSmith committed OPI, lots of other non-calls against Baltimore, D looked tired--any & everything to preserve the illusion that the Ravens didn't win the game, SanFran lost it (just like NE, Denver & Indy gave the earlier games away). Fuck 'em all.
    Wasn't Tim Ryan the dumb fuck who didn't vote Megatron first team all pro this year? Shows how much he knows about football.

I'd tell Skip to go fuck his motha, but I beat him to it..... :)
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Listening to Tim Mofo Ryan on NFL Radio on the drive home--49ers "missed so many opportunities," JSmith committed OPI, lots of other non-calls against Baltimore, D looked tired--any & everything to preserve the illusion that the Ravens didn't win the game, SanFran lost it (just like NE, Denver & Indy gave the earlier games away). Fuck 'em all.
    At this point, who gives a flying f*ck? Our boys won the effing SB and are bringing the Lombardi back to Baltimore!!!!!!!!!

Game over, Ravens win, the shoulda's, coulda's and OPi is water under the bridge. Talking heads will have a field day as usual picking apart the game. JUst win baby should be the Ravens motto from here on out. The haters will always hate(woodley, mindless, and the others), But the winners of the SB this year is the Baltimore Ravens.

Fuck 'em all!
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

The Ravens are the Champions of the World and that trumps anything anyone can say.

I've tweeted a couple of things to some guys (about them possibly eating crow re: Joe & the Ravens). No responses yet...
    :p

Either way; we're serving crow around the world in Raven Nation - line up Jamie Dukes, Skip Bayless; 99% of NFL.com/SI.COM/CBSSPORTS.com/ESPN.com etc staff; and ghet yours!

Don't worry; it's free. ;)
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Oh yeah- fuck Lamar Woodley and the Pittsburgh Steelers!
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

I'll tell you who I've lost a lot of respect for - Trent Dilfer.

I've defended him a bunch in the past, but he realllly comes across anymore as being a bitter, wizened old asshole. Perhaps his media handlers direct him to play a certain role, but yesterday he was the only one I heard who said that, if the game was not close, it could be a blow-out by the 49ers, almost delighting in offering such an opinion. I've heard him speak about Flacco, and it looks to me like he winces with rectal discomfort when he says anything positive about him. To me, he comes across as forced adn not genuine when he has to provide any type of positive comment about the Ravens organization or their players. I can't recall the specific show or piece, but he made some "positive" comments about Ray Lewis that just did not ring true to me when ha made them.

What a sad little man he seems to have become...