Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: I want an investigation

Both teams had to deal with it. It gave them a new breath of life and prevented a blow out but they still choked.

Last year it was the faulty score board in NE and this year the lights but Ravens learned from last year. Ray
    wasn't gonna let them lose. He willed them to win. They
    bent but didn't break. SF choked in the end.

Blog Entries

Upon further review, remember the thread where SF got the nice Saints indoor facility to practice on while the
    Ravens had to practice on a baseball diamond-lol.

Somebody was sure trying to jinx the Ravens-lol.

The true champs will win it every time, conspiracy or no conspiracy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    The true champs will win it every time, conspiracy or no conspiracy.
    Exactly. Fuck em all. We won!

Blog Entries

Yea, I still say the NE scoreboard fiasco paid off this time cause they learned something.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Exactly. Fuck em all. We won!
    Amen!
    The intermission certainly seemed to benefit SF but at the end of the day they still had to execute so I give them a lot of credit for doing so. I give the Ravens more credit for their mental toughness. No panic. The offense put up some points to keep the pressure on and the defense made some plays when it counted most.

Defending World Champion Baltimore Ravens...get used to saying it haters
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

I have no doubt somebody DID that.

My guess. The halftime crew did not follow procedures when disconnecting the disco's before pulling the tails. trying to get out of dodge to quick. We will see in about 6 months.

They are trying to say sensor equipment saw a abnormal signal. LOL like SPARKS because someone screwd the POOCH when trying to disconnect power. Com' on MAN!!

I dont know about any of you guys but has anyone visted this website I am about to post.

http://thefixisin.net/

It doesn't help silence the conspiracy rumors when they said it was an OUTSIDE feed that went out and that the league was not releasing any word on what it was for about 20 minutes.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    There is absolutely no excuse for a power outage at a Super Bowl. Especially, one that conveniently occurs when the 49ers are on the edge of getting stomped in.

An investigation is in order and John Harbaugh had every right to be upset.
    This.

Too convenient almost. It's not like it happened straight after the halftime show or something. It happened when we had them on the rails.

And anytime something like this happens - it's always 100% a detriment to the team/individual winning, and ALWAYS only benefits the one losing.

In the history of sports.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

There will be an investigation. The state of LA isn't going to be awarded another Super Bowl anytime soon after this. That's hundreds of millions of dollars they will lose out on. Someone is going to pay because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Yea, I still say the NE scoreboard fiasco paid off this time cause they learned something.
    Exactly. Sometimes it's amazing how you can't see how the painful things make you better in the long run, even if you don't think it's fair at the time. If we don't lose to NE last year, no way do we even get into the SB, much less win it.