Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I want an investigation

There is absolutely no excuse for a power outage at a Super Bowl. Especially, one that conveniently occurs when the 49ers are on the edge of getting stomped in.

An investigation is in order and John Harbaugh had every right to be upset.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: I want an investigation

No kidding. As soon as it happened I thought "uh oh, here we go".

3. Re: I want an investigation

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    There is absolutely no excuse for a power outage at a Super Bowl. Especially, one that conveniently occurs when the 49ers are on the edge of getting stomped in.

I hate conspiracy theories.

I want to believe it was a coincidence.

But it is suspicious that just when it looked like we were about to run away with it and turn the game into a forgone conclusion with about 25 minutes left to go in the 2nd half (which would have compelled some people to turn off the game at that point giving the ratings a substantial hit and with how much advertisers pay for commercial air time...) that there would be a power outage reportedly caused by a power surge from an "external source".

Blog Entries

They spent so much time pumping up the halftime show, how in the world could they not be able to handle the needs of the show itself? I'm calling bullshit on that one.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

No kidding, this could still turn into a big story, and the NFL may be lucky the Ravens won anyway.

I am originally from Brazil and there these things happen in soccer games. I never thought I would see it in the US, though.

I blame the Ravens, because they were playing lights out football before that happened.

That was complete, utter bullshit. But hey, we gave them a giant fuck you!

lol my friend was telling me to shut up when i was calling, 'conspiracy,' stuff but seriously.....that stadium has hosted multiple Super Bowls and that has never happened. There wasn't any inclement weather, so.....yea. It was on purpose, and they did it to take the momentum away from the Ravens. Too bad the 49ers couldn't capitalize, the little wussies.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    I blame the Ravens, because they were playing lights out football before that happened.

Goodell is probably burning the tapes as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post

This.

Too convenient almost. It's not like it happened straight after the halftime show or something. It happened when we had them on the rails.

And anytime something like this happens - it's always 100% a detriment to the team/individual winning, and ALWAYS only benefits the one losing.

In the history of sports.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries
    They'll be never admit it and at least it didn't work

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Loosen those tin foil hats fellas.

They already know it was equipment failure. It's all over the news here in NOLA.

And the emergency lighting did come on so not sure who is telling that falsehood.