Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco MVP

Re: Flacco MVP

It really WAS that rotten MF SOB Cam!

Joe's got one more SBMVP than Ben Roethlisberger, Ben has one more SB ring than Joe Flacco.

Blog Entries

He is motherfuckin' elite!

Venimus, Vidimus, Deus vincit! Festivus Maximus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Flacco has absolutely come alive on NFLN, HILARIOUS.
    Omg he was dynamite.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Flacco has absolutely come alive on NFLN, HILARIOUS.
    YES!! The most amped interview I've seen of him

Steve Young had some tremendous words about Flacco tonight. I mean very kind words.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Don't know if anyone would agree with me, but Joe had a pretty good game. 3 TDs and 0 INTs, but I thought Jacoby Jones had a chance to win the MVP award.

The first TD he scored when he fell, got back up and faked out the two defenders was an awesome exciting play. Then the 108 or 109 yard return to start the 2nd half is what made someone on the 49ers staff turn off the lights.

Either way, it's not like Joe Flacco didn't deserve it. He did tie Montana and Warner.

8. Re: Flacco MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    Don't know if anyone would agree with me, but Joe had a pretty good game. 3 TDs and 0 INTs, but I thought Jacoby Jones had a chance to win the MVP award.

The first TD he scored when he fell, got back up and faked out the two defenders was an awesome exciting play. Then the 108 or 109 yard return to start the 2nd half is what made someone on the 49ers staff turn off the lights.

Either way, it's not like Joe Flacco didn't deserve it. He did tie Montana and Warner.
    Joe would have had a chance at more TDs if Rice didn't fumble, McKinnie didn't blow a block completely on 3rd down, Pitta didn't drop a tough 3rd down catch, etc.

Also, the 49ers had our red zone offense scouted in the 2nd half, we kept settling for FGs while they got TDs.
    (aided by the extra time to study that red zone offense during the outage?)

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Joe would have had a chance at more TDs if Rice didn't fumble, McKinnie didn't blow a block completely on 3rd down, Pitta didn't drop a tough 3rd down catch, etc.

Also, the 49ers had our red zone offense scouted in the 2nd half, we kept settling for FGs while they got TDs.
    (aided by the extra time to study that red zone offense during the outage?)
    I didnt think McKinnie blew the assignment. If you watched that play, McKinnie clearly slated to the right. He saw the rusher on hsi left, but he probably thought the RB got it.

Later in the 4th quarter, Pierce assuaged McKinnie by telling hhim that he got the "assignment". Admittedly, that was an assumption of mine.

However, I honestly did not think McKinnie blew that block.

As for the second half red zone... .really, we should have FB dive on the 2nd and 1. Instead, Ray Rice tried to punch it in, but Ray wasnt going to do with unless there was a daylight.

Blog Entries
    I don't think McKinnie blew it either they run a zone blocking scheme. McKinnie blocked down to double and pierce should've picked up the edge rusher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The Excellector has slain the doubters.
    The Excellector has indeed waged a valiant, successful campaign.

;)