Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Getting butterflies yet?

Today is the first time I've felt the butterflies. Starting to worry about the Niners, to be honest. They are a deserving team, but if I was a Niners fan, I'd be scared to play the Ravens too.

2. Re: Getting butterflies yet?

Yes! They've kicked in tonight, holy moly... but I'm very confident in this team. I'm also thinking of how this is Ray's last game, this is truly...it. I think we'll play very hard tomorrow night, I expect us to be tough to beat tomorrow night, very tough.

Blog Entries
    I was nervous for the Denver game but not for the afc championship. I'm not nervous for this game either. This team has come too far to not finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Getting butterflies yet?

I think the Ravens will win, but I will be nervous all day tomorrow no matter how much I expect the Ravens to win by.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I will bump this thread during our trophy presentation. Theres something special in store for us, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by BohBalmer View Post
    I will bump this thread during our trophy presentation. Theres something special in store for us, boys.
    God I hope so.

7. Re: Getting butterflies yet?

I don't know what it is either, I just feel like this is our time... Ray said it and I wholeheartedly believe that. I still remember what he said at the end of A Football Life that he owes Baltimore and the vets of the team another Lombardi. Offensively, I think we'll sparkle. Joe WILL BE protected, he will have time to throw, and I think he'll lead us to a victory. I can't see us, after all these years getting back to the big game, and getting scorched defensively either.

The Pistol offense?

NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER!

Just a bit today. But I so more pumped today. Raven nation is in full force down the big easy.
    So ready for the Ravens to buckle the chinstrap. Shitsburgh, is all wanta be on the bandwagon, and I been picking them off one by one.
    The Mighty Baltimore Ravens will be Victorious!!! Purple Pride

Trying not to think about it, whatever happens is gonna happen. :)

Blog Entries
    Yes it's starting... Pulled out my Raven SB Champ shirt to wear tonight. But tomorrow it's back to the good luck garb

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Haven't been nervous all post-season and it's been an amazing sense of peace this last month.

I have, however, truly come to the realization that tomorrow is Rays last time suiting up as a Baltimore Ravens. I've been watching Rays highlights just reminiscing.

extremely nervous. we cant come all this way and lose. that would be the flattest ending ever