Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Lenz: Other side of cheerleader story

callahan--

And FWIW, I'm reading that the Ravens said that "Our selection process [for which 32 out of the 60 cheerleaders were chosen] was based upon three criteria: seniority, performance ability and personal conduct throughout the season". I haven't followed this breaking news itm story as close as I should have, but how did Lenz confirm that she was overlooked explicitly and solely because of her 1.6 pound weight gain? I see three criteria, and the linked article also suggests she may have violated one or more of the squad "rules".

Is there a link to what happened, or more likely to what SHE says specifically happened and confirms the weight gain as the reason to exclude her? Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Shambla View Post
    I wonder how much football sense these cheerleaders have.
    Sense? We're talking about cheerleaderers FFS.

Blog Entries
    A co-worker of mine told me a story of where he was seeing one of the Raven's cheerleaders for a few weeks. He said she was hot as shit, but dumb as fuck.

As the old adage goes: Show me the most beautiful girl in the world and I'll show you a guy who is tired of fucking her.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    callahan--

And FWIW, I'm reading that the Ravens said that "Our selection process [for which 32 out of the 60 cheerleaders were chosen] was based upon three criteria: seniority, performance ability and personal conduct throughout the season". I haven't followed this breaking news itm story as close as I should have, but how did Lenz confirm that she was overlooked explicitly and solely because of her 1.6 pound weight gain? I see three criteria, and the linked article also suggests she may have violated one or more of the squad "rules".

Is there a link to what happened, or more likely to what SHE says specifically happened and confirms the weight gain as the reason to exclude her? Thanks...
    https://www.facebook.com/HelpUsGetCo...erbowl?fref=ts

Why can she just not showing up for try out next year, then they'll know she is retire. She is so self centered that she needs to announced her retirement.