Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    The 9ers pass rush has been non existent. Justin smith can get blocked easily 1 on 1 with his torn tricep. I was watching the tape on his last 2 games. Aldon smith has nothing either.

I like our oline aka the secret service as Suggs calls them against the 9ers dline and lbs. flacco is gonna have a nice pocket to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iggyman555 Guest

Re: 49'ers have all the matchup advantages?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    The 9ers pass rush has been non existent. Justin smith can get blocked easily 1 on 1 with his torn tricep. I was watching the tape on his last 2 games. Aldon smith has nothing either.

I like our oline aka the secret service as Suggs calls them against the 9ers dline and lbs. flacco is gonna have a nice pocket to work with.

why is aldon smith not doing anything, he cant beat single teams anymore?

I know they came back and that's great but this 49er team was down 17-0 against Atlanta two weeks ago. People are making them out to be some juggernaut who has never been challenged.

Seattle handed them their ass.

They aren't that great. These teams are evenly matched.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    why is aldon smith not doing anything, he cant beat single teams anymore?
    Aldon smith used to be nasty with him and justin smith running stunts. Now they are both easily blocked. Idk what his deal is. I know he's been limited in practice maybe he's hurt too.

It seems that when they pick us, it's because it's destiny. While still saying, "the 9ers are the better team but the Ravens are riding emotion." As if we're only here because of a mystical force that can't be explained.

Both smith's are hurting. But our Oline has been charm city ballin.

These are two good teams. Super Bowl contending teams. But We are the mighty Ravens, Doubt us nevermore

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Aldon smith used to be nasty with him and justin smith running stunts. Now they are both easily blocked. Idk what his deal is. I know he's been limited in practice maybe he's hurt too.

i dont understand how his injury stops him from doing stunts?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    i dont understand how his injury stops him from doing stunts?
    It doesn't stop them from doing stunts but it does stop them from being effective.

The thing I keep hearing is that Frank Gore has a better chance to gain more yards on the ground than Ray Rice, yet I never hear any of them mention anything about either of them catching passes for yards, first downs, ect...

Our return coverage might blow this year, but because it's being played in a dome, the kicks should be booming enough to take returns out of the game, at least for kick-offs. Punt returns might be problem, but we should plan for that by scoring on every drive, or failing that, kicking it high and deep, and not trying to get cute by worring about pinning them within the 20.

Blog Entries

Since Justin Smith’s injury, their standard pressure has gotten a sack once every 25.1 dropbacks.

Aldon Smith posted 19.5 sacks through the first 14 weeks, all with Justin Smith on the field. Since Justin Smith’s injury, Aldon Smith has no sacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They both said they'd take CK over Flacco. I just report the news, don't make it up...
    In 5 years we have had people say they would take Mark Sanchez, Josh Freeman, Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, Matt Shaub, Andy Dalton and a dozen others over Flacco. Haters gonna hate.