Blog Entries

Coaches show on nfln

Anyone watching? It's been great with billick jack harbaugh and now Bruce Arians. Arians said flacco is an unbelievable passer who had always won big games in the playoffs on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Coaches show on nfln

I'm watching it now, great stuff.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah. Did you see play book before this came on? Sterling predicts Ravens win and Pierce MVP

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Oh yeah. Did you see play book before this came on? Sterling predicts Ravens win and Pierce MVP
    Yep. And Bruce Arians just made a great point. He said, "I saw Flacco drive 92 yards in Pittsburgh. I haven't seen Kaepernick do that yet"

Blog Entries

I missed that one ^^, will catch it on the website I think.

Bruce Arians highly complintary about the Ravens. Says...

"Flacco has had game winning drives, including a 92 yard drive in Pittsburgh, Collin has yet to do that."

"The Ravens defense are the most prideful group I've ever came up against, I think they'll have an answer for 9ers run game with two weeks to prepare."

Didn't seem to be a fan of the pistol offense, thinks with an offseason coaches will find a way to stop it.

A lot of neutral fans don't care for Billick on TV (at least in the booth) but I always enjoy listening. I feel like he has pretty good insight and isn't too bad with his delivery.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shambla View Post
    A lot of neutral fans don't care for Billick on TV (at least in the booth) but I always enjoy listening. I feel like he has pretty good insight and isn't too bad with his delivery.
    He's mostly pretty good, but I think he sometimes gets caught up in media fads and common beliefs a bit too much, to be one of the best ala Greg Cossell, you gotta go with purely what you see on tape and x's and o's IMO.

iggyman555 Guest

billick is 100% pro 49ers, he doesnt want to see another coach win a super bowl with the ravens lol