I feel like something is missing...

It is 2 days before the Superbowl and there are 0 opposing team fans here. When we play the Steelers, the Steelers fans come out of the wood work. Play the Broncos and the Patriots and somebody usually signs up with a screen name Manning4evah or BradyBunch. With the number of people supposedly cheering on the 49ers, its weird that none of them have shown up here.

Blog Entries

Re: I feel like something is missing...

Ravens suck! Fuck Flacco. Fuck yo stupid city. Kaeperbigdick is going to stick it up Ray Ray's holy urethra.

Knife!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    It is 2 days before the Superbowl and there are 0 opposing team fans here. When we play the Steelers, the Steelers fans come out of the wood work. Play the Broncos and the Patriots and somebody usually signs up with a screen name Manning4evah or BradyBunch. With the number of people supposedly cheering on the 49ers, its weird that none of them have shown up here.
    It is kind of weird.

Getting to the SB is half the battle IMO, maybe not as much venom is involved after you've already reached the big dance.

I saw one, Questforsix. Actually was a reasonable and respectful poster.

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...-offense/page9

The teams play each other, what, once every four years? And there don't seem to be that many die-hard 49er fans. Besides, the Ravens are just a speed bump on their way to greatness. Why would they want to interact with us? :D

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    The teams play each other, what, once every four years? And there don't seem to be that many die-hard 49er fans. Besides, the Ravens are just a speed bump on their way to greatness. Why would they want to interact with us? :D
    This. The rivalry isn't as intense and they are probably overlooking us. Always a mistake.

Blog Entries

If they manage to make it back to the Super Bowl next year in a vain attempt to stop the Ravens from repeating, we'll probably see a few...