You want positive press, you got it ... Yahoo! Sports and Justin Tuck think the Ravens are special

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--so...062926588.html

I really enjoyed this article. The author knows the Niners are supposed to be the better team on paper. But he is following his gut and picking the Ravens because he thinks we just have "it" this year.

It's very telling that Justin Tuck agrees. Being on the Giants in the 2007 and 2011 seasons when they overcame the favored Pats, he knows a little something about what it means to click and believe in yourself. Tuck sees what a lot of other posters have observed this week as well: the Ravens seem calm, because why worry if you know you can do it?

Go Ravens.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Re: You want positive press, you got it ... Yahoo! Sports and Justin Tuck think the Ravens are special

I like this part from Tuck and after the Denver game and the change for first half to second in th Patriots game, I think he's spot on

"I guarantee the Ravens aren't worried at all about this game. They're not thinking, 'What if we lose?' because losing just isn't an option. They think, 'It's our time, we'll find a way.' And I think it's their time, too."

Blog Entries

Re: You want positive press, you got it ... Yahoo! Sports and Justin Tuck think the Ravens are special

Osi Umenyora held the Ravens and Joe Flacco in high regard also.

With all this praise and the Giants denying Brady twice, the Giants starting to grow on me....(except for that 2000 squad).

Blog Entries

The Giants see a lot of them selves in us, even Eli Manning was giving us props, including Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambla View Post
    With all this praise and the Giants denying Brady twice, the Giants starting to grow on me....(except for that 2000 squad).
    Ditto. The current group of Giants are men who don't come up with excuses. The 2000 squad was full of crybabies like Lomas Brown, Tiki Barber and Amani Toomer.