Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: John-Jim Live Presser

I want cake now! I want it now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    I want cake now! I want it now!
    lol yes! that's what i think about now everytime i see jim on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Yeah I know John isn't really a winner, he doesn't know how to win games clearly.
    yeah- that's *exactly* what I said "he doesn't know how to win games". oh wait... no it's not.

that's some good feedback there- thanks for your intelligent input.

leaders lead.

After seeing Jim with wild eyes and flailing arm action, Jim should be tested. If he wears antlers on Sunday, the leaque should test him. Glad John is our coach and his business like approach is comforting to see. Belicheat and his hoodie image is still worse then Jim Harbaugh. Image what the press would be like if toe sucking, sanchez tattoed Ryan was our coach. It would be downright embarassing.(Would that tattoo be of Flacco?).

Well, considering you were pretty confusing there, you may want to clarify. Because what you said didn't make much sense.

And the "almost mutiny" thing has been overblown, and even the players acknowledged that. The "inmates" definitely do not run the asylum at the Castle.

Blog Entries

My biggest issue is that many people seem to hold Jim Harbaugh in this regard as a more effective coach. And I think it really comes from the fact that he ran a good college program, knows the offense VERY well, and leapt into the NFL. John Harbaugh has earned some respect, but some haters are NEVER going to let him live down that really, he was a ST coach, moved to DBs for one year, then got a HC gig. He doesn't call plays on either side, but he knows his Xs and Os. The problem is, because he could never really take over on either side of the ball completely, there's this feeling like others are steering the boat, he's just standing there at the helm, smiling...

John Harbaugh, to me, is representative of the direction coaching is going in the NFL. Many of the new head coaches are being told by GMs, even if you are an offensive or defensive guy, someone else is going to call the plays. It just makes it so much easier to focus on running a TEAM. John Harbaugh may not be a guy successful at running a single unit, but his leadership, work ethic, and ability to identify with his players has turned him into possibly the greatest coach this team has had.

The only thing that Billick has over him is a ring. A fact that may change come Sunday night.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!