Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

John-Jim Live Presser

Good stuff so far.

These two men are simply amazing and are the future of the NFL.

And wow, Aaron Wilson needs to drop a few pounds. Had no idea he's that big.

Re: John-Jim Live Presser

pretty funny

John has improved so much as an interviewer

Jim's choice of sneakers and black ankle socks with khakis was a poor one.

We've seen it all week... but John, is so much more relaxed, well spoken, and personable... I haven't been watching it all, but from what I've seen John is the only one taking over and really saying anything.

I like Jim, nothing against him at all. But damn, watching this press conference reminds me why I am so very glad that John Harbaugh is the Ravens head coach. Just the right man for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I like Jim, nothing against him at all. But damn, watching this press conference reminds me why I am so very glad that John Harbaugh is the Ravens head coach. Just the right man for the job.
    QFT. I know Brian Billick put a lot of people off with his cerebral approach to coaching but I, for one, appreciate a guy who makes me think when he talks. Almost every time 'our' Harbaugh talks I feel like I learned something.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    ^^^^^^
    What this guy said. I think it will be interesting to see how Jim reacts wen he has his first losing season.

Blog Entries
    Jim comes off as a dick. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I haven't seen this press conference- as a media member, I'm sure I'd prefer John- but as far as a coach (from an owner's or fan's standpoint)- I'd rather have the guy that knows how to win football games- I'm not saying that's Jim or John, but at the end of the day, I don't personally care how well my coach speaks to the media as long as he gets results. Personally, I'd probably go with a guy that has more fire (A la Billick and Jim's personalities)- I appreciate everything John has accomplished- but the whole "almost mutiny" thing still has me a little worried that the inmates have too much control over the asylum.

At the end of the day- as long as he's producing like he has been, who can complain?

After all, who's got it better than us?

At least until Sunday anyway...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cbaywolf View Post
    While I haven't seen this press conference- as a media member, I'm sure I'd prefer John- but as far as a coach (from an owner's or fan's standpoint)- I'd rather have the guy that knows how to win football games- I'm not saying that's Jim or John, but at the end of the day, I don't personally care how well my coach speaks to the media as long as he gets results. Personally, I'd probably go with a guy that has more fire (A la Billick and Jim's personalities)- I appreciate everything John has accomplished- but the whole "almost mutiny" thing still has me a little worried that the inmates have too much control over the asylum.

At the end of the day- as long as he's producing like he has been, who can complain?

After all, who's got it better than us?

At least until Sunday anyway...
    Yeah I know John isn't really a winner, he doesn't know how to win games clearly.