1. Pittsburgh game on Monday Night..Who is with me!??

Heading up Sunday afternoon with 3 friends and will be ready to go by Monday night! Who is heading up with me!??? Would like to try to get a group of Ravens fans together for a tailgate. Never been to Pitt for a game, how badly will we get harrassed wearing our Ravens Jersey's?

Re: Pittsburgh game on Monday Night..Who is with me!??

I have 4 tickets, we are flying up monday afternoon, the drive sucks, they are always doing construction on the turnpike. Last year when we left the game we sat in traffic for 2.5 hours trying to get out of the city because of diverted game traffic. Always a fun game, but the fans there are pretty obnoxious. Wearers of #52 be warned!!! Pittsburgh fans will remind you of a certain Atlanta incident at length...But they are also very fairweather. If they start losing, they get very quiet, leave, or use my favorite line "EVERYONE HATES THE STEELERS!!" especially the refs...Just smile and enjoy the game and you'll be fine. Just dont get into a pi*#ing contest with their fans, and you'll really enjoy it up there. Also dress for winter...I know its only November but the wind off of the river is brutal....Hope to see you there!!!!

3. Re: Pittsburgh game on Monday Night..Who is with me!??

Awesome, I was looking at flying up there since Southwest is sooo cheap! Is that what airline you are taking? Is there usually a good contingent of Ravens fans at the Pitt games?

Oh yeah, flying southwest, decent number of fans, though they are pretty spread out in the stadium. I have end zone seats this year so we will see how they go....

5. Re: Pittsburgh game on Monday Night..Who is with me!??

Not sure where my seats are (given to us by someone who has 4 season tickets) but I think they are lower level. We may now be driving up (trying to convince everyone to fly) on Sunday and leaving Tuesday morning. I know the drive sucks, so lets hope I can convince everyone to fly on Southwest rountrip for $100.

6. Re: Pittsburgh game on Monday Night..Who is with me!??

Ok who else is making the trip up to Pitt this weekend? Come one we need to have some representation up there!

7. Re: Pittsburgh game on Monday Night..Who is with me!??

It's like Philly, only they wear black and they all wave those annoying ugly-a$$ yellow towels!

If you happen to be sitting upstairs in the endzone, be prepared because they are cleacher style seats. It's a TERRIBLE town. A TERRIBLE town and team deserve to wave a TERRIBLE towel!

8. Re: Pittsburgh game on Monday Night..Who is with me!??

There is no way I am making this trip up there and NOT wearing my Ravens colors. They do it in our house and I will be damn if I am NOT going to do it in theirs. Anyone else been there before and run into trouble as a Ravens fan?

I too will be going to $hittsburgh on Monday for the first time. I figure it's my turn to return the favor of being obnoxious on the enemy's home turf. I intend to be as belligerent as possible without being thrown out until at least the second half.

I will be there in Sec. 112 Ravens side at the 50!
    A hope & a prayer!

Quote Originally Posted by 00Ravens View Post
    I too will be going to $hittsburgh on Monday for the first time. I figure it's my turn to return the favor of being obnoxious on the enemy's home turf. I intend to be as belligerent as possible without being thrown out until at least the second half.
    I hope u mean Sunday!
    A hope & a prayer!

RavenTerp Guest

The original post was from 2007...but we are all going again and leaving tomorrow. Hope to see plenty of other Ravens fans in purple this weekend in Pitt!