OL trade ---Pass first offense

Seems to be weekly to want a trade for an ol. We are 4-0 with a serious playoff shot and now Mulitalo is out. We desparately need help-Another injury would be fatal.

This Ol does not seem to be able to block for the run. I guess Zeus is missed in that respect. The attempts to pound Jamal into the line are futile. I would like to see more of Smith and Anderson. With a mobile McNair I think they could run after they loosen up the defense.

In defense of the OL, I thought Merriamn and Castillo would kill McNair today and you barely heard either name mentioned.

Re: OL trade ---Pass first offense

He was lucky, a lot of times. Hurried wayyy more than you want your QB to be.

Yeah its not all about sacks,there was pressure all around McNair all day.

True but if these guys hold a good team to hurries instead of broken limbs they have exceeded my expectations

Pass first offense? Although I agree that the passing game has shown more spark than the running game thus far, I'm pretty sure the Ravens are either at or very close to a 50% pass 50% run ratio.

the more I think aboutit, the more I agree. the opps keep putting 8 in the box, let's get a TE isolated on a slow LB and see what happens. I think they need to open up and use the pass to set up the run, instead of the traditional vice-versa. the strength of the O is at receiver, and I'd like to see more balls to Mason / Clayton / Heap / Demetrius W / Wilcox etc. all of these guys are breakouts and big plays waiting to happen.