Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Just a question/suggestion

Do a google image search and you get lots of pics - Baltimore lit up in purple Ravens

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...w=1280&bih=843
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Here is Ray doing his dance in laser lights on the Marriott Waterfront

http://www.commercialintegrator.com/...ebration_dance

Other Hotels are lit up too as is Baltimore City Hall.

I plan on taking the kids downtown to see the lights either tonight or tomorrow. Does anybody know if they're doing Ray's laser light dance again?

PittRaven: Maybe if you ask the Mods to change the name of the thread to something like "Who has pics of Baltimore lit up in Purple this year?" you might get more responses ;) - just sayin'
    Great idea :) I did find a few posted on a friends of mine page but thank you for the suggestion :)

Blog Entries

So I was downtown tonight, and I take it back. There was no "Purple Haze" eminating from the skyline, but I saw PLENTY of purple lights and Go Ravens signs downtown.

My son and I walked about 15 minutes out of our way to spend a few moments at the Bank and the Johnny U statue. Very cool moment, as the snow started picking up again, looking at the purple lights, knowing that in 24 hours, it'll be time to unleash hell.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

I live in the upper Mt. Vernon area, and all the usual suspects are lit up purple. The Washington Monument, Penn Station, etc. University of Baltimore did a really nice job of lighting up their campus buildings purple. The new Angelos law center, which sits predominately above the JFX, looks particularly good. http://baltimoria.tumblr.com/image/41626138137

I will say that during the 2000-1 Super Bowl many more of the private business and residences got in on the purple lighting than I've seen this year. I don't think it will ever be possible to recapture the magic of the first time... LOL.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Blog Entries

The Legg Mason building letters were purple...a few taller buildings had a slight purple tint on the floodlights pointing at them. Convention Center had purple lights on it too.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/ph...1/74137093.jpg

Love this pic of Federal Hill in Baltimore.