Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 9/10 ex-players on the Fan Picking the 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven52 View Post
    This was the same thing it happened in 2000, No chance to beat the Giants. The team is going to have a chip on their shoulder the size of Maryland coming into this game.
    If I remember, the Ravens were a 3 point favorite against the Giants and plenty of people picked the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    You left out a huge one - our receivers vs their corners and safeties. Those safeties are great against the run, but not great cover guys. They didn't give up a ton of passing yards this year because they didn't play many good or even average QB's.
    And they had a ferocious pass rush........which has been missing. They remind me of the Steelers when their defensive line is weaker.
    No Hampton on SF, thats for sure.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Aldon Smith is a bit banged up, and Justin Smith is playing like Ray Lewis...he's out there, but that arm isn't truly healthy, so it's nowhere near normal strength.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Nfl network just said every current player its had on has picked the ravens. Predictions go both ways.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Nfl network just said every current player its had on has picked the ravens. Predictions go both ways.
    I saw Osi Umenyora earlier today and he flat out said "Ravens all day long" no hesitation in his answer at all

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Aldon Smith is a bit banged up, and Justin Smith is playing like Ray Lewis...he's out there, but that arm isn't truly healthy, so it's nowhere near normal strength.
    I think ray is alot better off than Justin smith. Ray had surgery to repair his triceps and time to heal. Justin still has 50% torn triceps right now and needs surgery after the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven52 View Post
    This was the same thing it happened in 2000, No chance to beat the Giants. The team is going to have a chip on their shoulder the size of Maryland coming into this game.
    And after the game was over they said, "Well, the Ravens are lucky they didn't have to face Minnesota!"

I suspect that after the Ravens' Glorious Victory in Festivus Maximus, we'll hear how lucky the Ravens were to not have to face Matty Ice...