Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Straight Cash Homie!!!???

Randy Moss made some comments about being uncomfortable in his role as a decoy, in the 49ers offense. He mentioned that he wants to play one more year, but said "I don't know about that" when asked if it would be with the 49ers.

You can say what you want about Randy Moss, but you can never accuse him of being a liar. He has always been a straight shooter.

Now, since a certain QB with the type of arm that could really compliment Moss' speed, is about to get paid straight cash homie, how about Moss coming to Baltimore next year for his final season?

Torrey and Moss going deep, with Boldin and the slot and Pitta on a LB?

Resign McKinnie and/or draft your future LT and........game over.

This dream will not die.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: Straight Cash Homie!!!???

Hellz no. We have Jacoby for that and he is a lot faster than Moss at this point. Also, Moss would NEVER go for the physicality of the AFC north. He has always been a giant pussy when it comes to going over the middle and taking a hit.

Blog Entries

Lol! Some things never change Ex. Who would you rather have as your #3, Moss or Jacoby? It's a no-brainer to me

God, no, please!

Did you forget he takes plays off and is a cancer in the locker room? I don't see Harbs putting up with that crap for one minute.

Who wouldn't want the greatest wide receiver who ever played the game?

Blog Entries

I thought his comments made him look like a fool and Pat Kirwan commented something about them too. So you're unhappy, you're the greatest receiver ever, anything else? dumbass

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

As a cheap option I was for Moss last offseason and thought even with little in the tank he could still offer us decent value and fit as our deep threat. Hes still a cheap option, but we now have Jones to fill that role with more upside. Id sooner keep him even at his higher rate than role the dice on Moss being effective another year.
    -JAB

This thread again?

Ha. As far as I'm concerned, Moss only shoots straight at targets he chooses. He's never been a straight shooter as far as his play is concerned. He takes off plays when he wants, works when he wants and talks to the media when he wants, usually when he's angling for something in particular. I don't want a guy like that catching passes (or not depending on how ol' Randy is feeling that day), I want a guy like Jacoby who is gonna come in every day and put in work for his team. Harbs stresses TEAM and that is one of the main reasons we're in the Super Bowl and were able to come back from a devastating loss last year in the AFCCG and how we were able to overcome the Broncos this year. I'd rather have a guy with half of Moss' talent going at 100 percent than Moss going at 50.

No to Moss!!

Moss has no speed.

Blog Entries

I'll take Jacoby.