Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Toomer unloads on Ray Lewis

Guys... don't over react. Just read what Toomer said, (not the comments section), what he says is not so extreme.... In fact it is very similar to conversations had here throughout the years, on this board by Ravens fans. Also, don't pay attention to anything the person authoring the article says. That writer can take things Toomer said out of context, and/or make commentators based on Toomer's that either strengthen or weaken his position. What Toomer says is not out of the ordinary or anything many other players are saying. And, if all of us here weren't drinking the purple Kool-Aid right now and could step back with a clear mind and look at it from the outside, I think we would all be saying the same thing.

Amani Toomer was one of the many media members who openly called out Reggie Wayne when he ripped Lewis for the dance after the Colts game. So his strong stance here confuses me a bit... but people are aloud to change their minds. While we can't get enough "Ravens", many outsiders (both media and fans) have had enough "Ravens". It's understandable... I'm very quickly gaining a dislike for Jim Harbaugh. lol.

As for the stupid comments at the end of the articles. Some are obnoxious, some are funny, some are offensive. Whatever the case... at best; you can only hope for about 1/32 to be pro Ravens. Right?

Amanti Tommer is a stinky POS. This guy even threw a bunch of his own ex-teammates under the bus just to sell books. When you throw your family, close friends, or quasi-family (teammates) under the bus, then in my eyes not only are you worthless but you have no credibility.

Just another tool spreading his anti-Raven venom on the rag known as PFT.

Doesn't this arsehole and all the other too-good posters realize that if it were at all possible, the GA cops would have tried to convict Ray? THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE...

I think the word is jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    The comments on there are priceless.. I love the Patriots fan hoping it comes out that Baltimore are cheaters and that they should just give the Lombardi to the 49ers as a result.. Pot calling the kettle black?

Last I checked the only person Ray (and anyone else) needs to answer to for his sins is God, not the media...
    "Patriotinvasion" calling for SB XXXV to be vacated...hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Guys... don't over react. Just read what Toomer said, (not the comments section), what he says is not so extreme.... In fact it is very similar to conversations had here throughout the years, on this board by Ravens fans. Also, don't pay attention to anything the person authoring the article says. That writer can take things Toomer said out of context, and/or make commentators based on Toomer's that either strengthen or weaken his position.
    If it was someone else then I could see your point. The problem is that Toomer has become a troll since his playing days have been over and he bashes any and everyone for publicity.

And before you guys Flame me... Is it wrong for Toomer to want to know "What went on that night"? I think all us would love to know what really went on that night. Whether it's police trying to set a celebrity up, or Ray was really involved beyond what we know or think. I know I'd love to know. It's a real question, we'll never know. Just as with Rothlesburger and many other celebrity athlete's cases. I have no problem with that question. It's not gonna get answered... but I don't take issue with it.

Alright... flame on. Please call me an idiot.
    Last edited by MinnesotaRaven; 01-31-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    If it was someone else then I could see your point. The problem is that Toomer has become a troll since his playing days have been over and he bashes any and everyone for publicity.
    Toomer co-hosts a morning show on NFL Radio sometimes, right? I rarely hear him bashing players. I hear him make some opinionated comments about a player; i.e holdout issues.. etc. That's fine.. he gets paid to do that. Toomer actually backed Ray when Wayne ripped Ray for the dance. Toomer has actually been a pretty good voice on the show; professional, educated, well spoken, and brings meaningful content. I can't really remeber seriously raising my eyebrow to anything he's said... although I may not be remembering correctly. Marshal Faulk on the other hand.... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post

Amani Toomer was one of the many media members who openly called out Reggie Wayne when he ripped Lewis for the dance after the Colts game. So his strong stance here confuses me a bit... but people are aloud to change their minds.
    gee I wonder why? Guy is blatantly jealous as are most NYG fans.

This guy is a POS. But right to say that he should be very careful to put himself out there as a Christian witness when there are skeletons in the closet. For example. I know Im a bad driver so I don't put political bumpers stickers on my car.

Blog Entries

redskins fury is at it again

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBrawla View Post
    gee I wonder why? Guy is blatantly jealous as are most NYG fans.
    Seriously... I don't know hwat he has to be jealous of. He does have a Ring.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    redskins fury is at it again
    At what? Calling a spade a spade. What I wrote was my opinion, if you don't like it or don't agree with it, that's fine. If there is something you don't agree with specifically, and you have an alternative take... then through it out there. I'd love to hear something other than "Amani Toomer is a jealous douche bag who hates Ray and the Ravens".