Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Toomer unloads on Ray Lewis

Seems to me this douche still bitter.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...d-a-hypocrite/

Re: Toomer unloads on Ray Lewis

Amani Toomer is a jealous blow-hard. Don't these fools know that they're just adding more fuel to the fire?

Wasn't he the one who Jaime Sharper put a big hit on when he tried to cross the middle in the SB?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    Wasn't he the one who Jaime Sharper put a big hit on when he tried to cross the middle in the SB?
    I thought that was Ike Hillard...

Apparently you can't turn your life around and become a Christian if you had a bad past...

The comments on there are priceless.. I love the Patriots fan hoping it comes out that Baltimore are cheaters and that they should just give the Lombardi to the 49ers as a result.. Pot calling the kettle black?

Last I checked the only person Ray (and anyone else) needs to answer to for his sins is God, not the media...

Blog Entries

I know some of us are convinced the media is against the Ravens...but look at the comments sections. Majority of the country thinks we're a joke. Point to cheating, Ray being a faker, now even something as simple as the practice field negotiation (some claim we're being soft, some are amazed Jim Harbaugh would give up his advantage). I really hope we smack the 49ers in the mouth early and show the nation we're focused and primed.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

I don't get why American hate the Ravens so much, they'd be loved over here if they were more well known.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I know some of us are convinced the media is against the Ravens...but look at the comments sections. Majority of the country thinks we're a joke. Point to cheating, Ray being a faker, now even something as simple as the practice field negotiation (some claim we're being soft, some are amazed Jim Harbaugh would give up his advantage). I really hope we smack the 49ers in the mouth early and show the nation we're focused and primed.
    Anyone who thinks the media aren't biased against us are delusional, or Ravens fans that are drinking a little too much from the "give EVERYBODY a fair shake despite the reality" bowl.

I've been noticing this for years and years.

Mind you I know how to spot an underdog (heavy one at that) when I see it. ;)
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

LOL, I like his reference to Ray coming in on the last play, as if he orchestarted the idea.

And if Amani Toomer was even 1% of the player that Lewis was, he might have a different take on how he's going out on his terms. However, Toomer is just a blip in Giants' history.

Blog Entries

Toomer has been whining ever since he got his ass handed to him in 2000

Blog Entries

The fans were chanting for Ray to get out on the field.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore