Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Steve Bisciotti on Super bowl live

Did anyone watch his live interview? It was just on nfln at noon. Hes really good with the media and he had Rich in stitches this whole time. He handled all the questions really well too. what a great owner

Re: Steve Bisciotti on Super bowl live

I saw the interview, Biscuit did a great job answering Rich's questions and having a good natured and humorous banter with him. Further confirmation of the great guy our owner is. He discussed his desire to try and get Ed to retire as a Raven, but also admitted he may decide to go elsewhere. I couldn't find a link yet, but recommend it if you get a chance.

Blog Entries

He talked about Art getting into the HOF pimping him big time. There was old film footage of Art while he was talking.
    The entire segment was pro Art even with the host.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    He talked about Art getting into the HOF pimping him big time. There was old film footage of Art while he was talking.
    The entire segment was pro Art even with the host.
    Absolutely. He made a good argument for why Art should be in the HOF addressing him moving the team from Cleveland should not be the deciding criteria stating the precedent of 2 other owners are in and moved teams also.

Blog Entries

He looked sharp too. He's such a cool owner. You gotta feel happy for him and what he means to Bmore.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ay-with-ravens
    Don't know if it will work as a link, but here it is

He went deeper into the Cam Cameron firing too. He apparently really didn't know about it until John talked to him the night before it happened.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    He went deeper into the Cam Cameron firing too. He apparently really didn't know about it until John talked to him the night before it happened.
    I seriously doubt that is true. We, as fans have to keep in mind that football teams are billion dollar corporations that spin information to paint themselves in the best light possible. It is not in their interests to tell the public the exact truth about all of the inner workings of their decision making.

Did he follow that up with talking about how excited he was to see what the Easter Bunny was going to bring him this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    Did he follow that up with talking about how excited he was to see what the Easter Bunny was going to bring him this year?
    Again, I choose to believe what is coming out of the guy's mouth. He has no reason to lie.

Again, I choose to believe what is coming out of the guy's mouth. He has no reason to lie.
    He has tons of reasons to lie. Do you know what a story it becomes for an owner to undermine his HC and demand he fire a coordinator? It makes him look like a meddling owner the likes of Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder.

I'm glad the move was made, but sometimes it can become a bigger headache down the road when an owner undermines his sports guys even if the owner is right. Peter Angelos thought he was brilliant after he over-rided Gillick's decision to trade Bobby Bonilla. Keeping Bonilla was the right call, but Pete's ego afterwards is legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    He has tons of reasons to lie. Do you know what a story it becomes for an owner to undermine his HC and demand he fire a coordinator? It makes him look like a meddling owner the likes of Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder.

I'm glad the move was made, but sometimes it can become a bigger headache down the road when an owner undermines his sports guys even if the owner is right. Peter Angelos thought he was brilliant after he over-rided Gillick's decision to trade Bobby Bonilla. Keeping Bonilla was the right call, but Pete's ego afterwards is legendary.
    Why get in front of the camera then? Why do the Rich Eisen interview.

I have zero reason/evidence/past experience to make me believe Bisciotti is a liar.