Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
I get why fans are upset with the media. Yes, some of the media have an obvious anti-Baltimore slant.

But I can just as easily find pro-Bmore news as well. Heck, the much hated Florio is picking the Ravens to win.

So no, I don't think the media as a whole is against Baltimore. It's also important to separate the opinion pieces from the actual journalism. The talking heads are dominating the news right now so it's hard to find actual news right now.
Totally agree.

This "media is out to get us" crap comes up way too often for my taste.

It's the freaking media...they sensationalize EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.

The kid who made the homophobic remarks for the 49ers is getting a TON of negative press and is currently getting grilled by a mass of media as we speak.

Other than Ray's deal, which whether so many people here like it or not, IS a big deal to fans and media around the world...it hasn't been slanted really at all IMHO.

Joe said something stupid. Other than some of the special olympics people saying their piece, it barely was a blip on the national radar. Cullivers remarks are getting much more publicity than Joe's.

Art is never getting in the HOF. This is nothing new. Its a topic EVERY YEAR for crying out loud...and it's a topic at this point every year because they are announcing the class Saturday.

As for Ed, come on...most of us have been saying Ed was likely to be a Patriot back in September. If Patrick Willis was an upcoming UFA, they would be asking him the same questions.

We are one of the only 2 remaining relevant NFL teams. There are going to be positive AND negative stories about both teams. Unfortunately, Ray's story is dominating everything and it's completely warped the opinions of the entirety of the media coverage...if this Ray story never came out, the only other negative story to come out of Baltimore is Joe's "retarded" comment...which was a story for like 15 minutes.