Thread: Toddler Jersey?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Toddler Jersey?

Looking to get a toddler jersey for my daughter tomorrow for the game.

I'm from Hanover, PA, but will be working from Baltimore City to Mt Airy tomorrow.

Dicks has them up here (they did last week anyways) for $45. Is there any better deals to be had for a piece of clothing she'll outgrow in a week? :)

Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: Toddler Jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by wastnawayagn View Post
    Looking to get a toddler jersey for my daughter tomorrow for the game.

I'm from Hanover, PA, but will be working from Baltimore City to Mt Airy tomorrow.

Dicks has them up here (they did last week anyways) for $45. Is there any better deals to be had for a piece of clothing she'll outgrow in a week? :)

Thanks
    You might want to check Walmart or Kohls or Target...they would usually have some cheaper jerseys. Problem now is going to be supply vs demand. Obviously with the Super Bowl and Baltimore, there's an unusually high demand. So those stores may be out, but I think that's your best bet for cheaper options.

Once upon a midnight dreary, I used to be out of Hanover too...So I know that those stores up there are going to be stocking Eagles and Steelers crap. You might be able to hit Westminster or Hampstead Walmarts to check for Ravens jerseys.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Re: Toddler Jersey?

Pretty much any site where you can get adult clothing.

I had stuff shipped overnight for the playoffs - including a Ray Lewis jersey for my son - and most sites if you order before 4pm, you'll get it by the next afternoon/evening.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.