Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 49'ers DB Culliver Says Gay Teammates Would Not Be Welcome

The 49ers have this douche and his regressive point of view, and the Ravens have Brendan Ayanbadejo and his unwavering support for the equality movement.

That's a win for Baltimore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I get it, but I hope we'd be able to get there someday. Do you avoid the locker room or the showers at the community gym? There might be homosexual people using those...

I wouldn't, because I know in most cases, they aren't interested in me. And if they are staring, so what? They're not going to DO anything, because they run the risk of losing their freedoms by getting disciplined/arrested/discharged, etc.

Just my two cents. I wonder if the media finds a way to sweep his comments under the rug, seeing as there seems to be some hit job out on the Ravens right now
    I just had this conversation with my sister-in-law. She tried to say that people who are gay are not interested in people who they know are straight. First, Uh, bullshit, I've been hit on by a few dudes who know I was straight. Second, by that same token wouldn't that mean people are straight aren't interested in people who are gay? Uh, bullshit, there are many, many, many lesbians I've found hot. And if I had the opportunity to look at naked I would and so would you.

Like I said, form that point of view, I get where he's coming from, if that's not where he's coming from he's just a jack ass.

"The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel," Culliver said in a statement released by the 49ers on Wednesday night. "It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience.€
    Clearly written by the PR person and not the player

Someone clearly got pulled into a meeting with the executives! :hammer:

Blog Entries

See guys? This is why Manti T'eo had an online girlfriend...

It would be so terribly hard for him as an openly gay man in an NFL locker room.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-gay-teammate/

Sizzle showing real class. Take notes Culliver.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron