The Ravens are holding practice at this moment at Turchin Field in Tulane, a baseball field converted into a football practice field for the NFL. The 49ers are practicing inside the Saints facility that has a field that matches the one inside the Dome. It is what it is....total bullshit.

Anyway, I was there when the buses arrived at Tulane, they can in the same 5 white buses that have carried them from the airport and around town. Harbaugh and Ray were on the first bus, I walked past security with my Ravens cap and walked up to Coach Dean Pees, patted him on the back, and wished him good luck.

The team is extremely serious.......there was absolutely not one smile, no one talking. Every player was in a zone and extremely focused, maybe too much so.....it was a complete reversal of all the fun yesterday, and Harbaugh's mood at the presser today. Joe Flacco looked almost grey.....Webb walked in wearing headsets, and Jah Reid limped in slowly after all of the the team had gotten off the bus. I didn't recognize him at first. It was a little shocking and sad.

I was kind of startled at the tone, but I made a point if yelling out some encouragement and some of the guys ears and eyes perked up. I am not really that kind of fan, but at some point you have to represent,

If any if you are around tomorrow please try and come out the guys need to feel the love......this is a time they are under huge pressure and without their families!