Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Read somewhere that 49ers get to practice in the Superdome, we practice outside on a baseball field

Why isn't the team filing a complaint with the NFL on this?

Re: Read somewhere that 49ers get to practice in the Superdome, we practice outside on a baseball field

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Agree.
    Look at what Modell did for our Super Bowl win, and the Saints after him.
    http://prosportsgroup.com/sports-age...to-super-bowl/
    These are little details that are very important in the way the players react.
    Thats some GOOD stuff there!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Thats some GOOD stuff there!!
    Thanks.

As far as our win, I remember reading that David Modell made sure there were gifts left for every player at their room, every day in Tampa, as a thank you.

So classy.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Thanks.

As far as our win, I remember reading that David Modell made sure there were gifts left for every player at their room, every day in Tampa, as a thank you.

So classy.
    Hope Buscuit was taking notes back then.

I see this team coming out and PUNCHING the 9ers in the mouth Sunday. It has become an erie type feel of 2000 with all of the crap during and now post season.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...at-a-loss.html

But the only thing I care about is the way the podium looks when the confetti comes down, because they can't screw us on that.......

Agree.
    Look at what Modell did for our Super Bowl win, and the Saints after him.
    http://prosportsgroup.com/sports-age...to-super-bowl/
    These are little details that are very important in the way the players react.

And this:

http://madison.patch.com/articles/su...-jets-facility

The practice facilities for next year's Super Bowl have already been announced by Governor Christie.....the AFC will practice at the Jets, and the NFC at the Giants. Really, WTF, NFL......?
    This is really pissing me off at this point. It is ridiculous that New Orleans can't provide the Ravens with an equal quality practice facility to what they are giving the 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    This is really pissing me off at this point. It is ridiculous that New Orleans can't provide the Ravens with an equal quality practice facility to what they are giving the 49ers.
    I don't the city is involved in this part of the game. They do what the NFL tells them to do, and the NFL blew this big time.

So you're telling me the Tulane stadium where they actually play football is out of commission? How the fuck does that happen??? They've known for years about the Superbowl? This is total horseshit. We can't possibly get all of our work in confined to a damn baseball stadium outfield. I'm pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by zckattk View Post
    So you're telling me the Tulane stadium where they actually play football is out of commission? How the fuck does that happen??? They've known for years about the Superbowl? This is total horseshit. We can't possibly get all of our work in confined to a damn baseball stadium outfield. I'm pissed!
    4temp_004004_SBEXPERENCE_TL_KYM_BEN_13--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

49ers had no chairs at the Saints facility in Metairie.....

Blog Entries

I don't remember this problem at SB 35. Don't remember where they practiced but there were no threads like this
    on the boards.

David MOdell was all class. Don't know why Biscuit let him go. He was instrumental in bringing Billick here but Art
    took care of his son. Biscuit had to pay him $2M if he didn't keep him as President. Jack Kent Cooke sold the Skins
    and left nothing for his son.

Another detail, one of my Saint fan friends tells me we are practicing at the site of the old Tulane Football Stadium, where both Kansas City and the Pittsburgh Steelers (gasp) won Super Bowls.

The Ravens should have stayed in Baltimore until Saturday. Tell the NFL and the media that if they want any stories on the team, they can come to Baltimore where they'll find the team practicing in a real facility.