Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ed Reed could “definitely” see himself as a Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Crabcake View Post
    Do yourself a favor and never read PFT. That website is exaggerations, gossip, and purposefully misleading/ambiguous statements.

You're drumming up business for the clown that's leading the witch hunt on Ray Lewis. He posted every little negative tidbit he could find on Ray yesterday, while leaving out the quotes from the doctors who said that there was no performance enhancing drug in the substance.
    :word

Only time I've ever gone there is if someone linked it somewhere, and I won't go if I can tell that's where the link will lead me. That sniveling little bitch-ass-weasel Florio doesn't deserve to sniff the sweat off Ray Lewis' jock.

PFT is garbage

If Reed didn't answer or said no it'd be spun as an insult to Belichek and the population of New England

They can spin anything

Only good thing about PFT are the witty comments :D

If Reed leaves, hope he is as successful as he was with the Ravens(anybody else that left, didn't do too well on the field. Yea, some team paid big bucks for them, but received very little in return). Ed is part of a team that plays its best when everyone is healthy and clicking. Hope he has a great game sunday and makes plays that give us a win. That way he can get a SB ring and increase his value. If he fucks up, well, see ya Ed.

Blog Entries

I haven't been on PFT since mid season. I'm done with that POS site and writer.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

Ed's just trying to goose the Ravens into upping their offer. He knows it's horrible PR for them to get outbid by the Patriots, of all people, for a team legend.

At least, he's banking on that.

For a fanbase that was ready to part with Ray Rice over the summer on the slightest hint of a holdout, I don't know that this is the leverage he might want it to be. But as with Ray's situation with FA a few years ago, the Ravens will probably figure out a way to make it work out in the end.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    I haven't been on PFT since mid season. I'm done with that POS site and writer.
    Yeah, I've finally deleted them from my bookmarks and stopped giving them the clicks they aim for. Anything they put up that relates to the Ravens, I hear about on here anyway,so I'm not missing anything.

Ed's at the end and probably has pissed away alot of money and knows he only has a few years left to make money to hold him out for the next 40 years. I can't stand him anyhow. He will be a whore in the off season and go to the highest bidder whether its NE or KC its all about the money with Ed. If he goes to NE we know he won't tackle and is out of position constantly. The media builds him up like its 2003 again. To say this right now shows what he's about. And if he does go to anyone else I hope we decleate him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Ed's at the end and probably has pissed away alot of money and knows he only has a few years left to make money to hold him out for the next 40 years. I can't stand him anyhow. He will be a whore in the off season and go to the highest bidder whether its NE or KC its all about the money with Ed. If he goes to NE we know he won't tackle and is out of position constantly. The media builds him up like its 2003 again. To say this right now shows what he's about. And if he does go to anyone else I hope we decleate him.
    I've heard that Reed is actually very good with his money.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Where is your source about Reed pissing away his money? From this recent article on ESPN, it said that Reed is very frugal and he's saved most of his money.

I'm a big Ed fan, but even his biggest supports have to scratch their head sometimes. I say throw the franchise tag on him for one year.

Then its all about the money then. Right? His knack for saying dumb shit and the annual I don't know if I'm playing next year bs is beyond old. Franchise him? Your nuts. Because espn says hes frugal that carries anymore weight than what I said? Is that the same credible source that said Ray took a banned substance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I'm a big Ed fan, but even his biggest supports have to scratch their head sometimes. I say throw the franchise tag on him for one year.
    I love Ed Reed too, but he will be 35 in September, and I don't think you put the franchise tag on a guy that old. The Ravens will have cap problems in 2013 and have to sign Flacco, so with Ray retiring, and I hate to say it, we should let Ed go his own way. Between those two, and capologists please correct, the Ravens may save over $10 million vs. the cap... Bc