Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Ed Reed could “definitely” see himself as a Patriot

I just lost some respect for Reed and threw up in my mouth a little. Anyone who gushes over a coach who has been busted cheating and had it all swept under the rug, well i just can't give my respect to that person.

If he became a cheatriot i would have to bury my Reed jersey.

Worry about Sun first before you go hugging belicheats balls Ed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    I despise the media and their 'loaded gun' questions. They take answers out of context and throw out their next sensational story. Journalists today make the National Enquirer look credible.
    The worse part, to me. Is the idiots who fall for it, day after day after day, and I am not talking about the sports world. The entire media is guilty of it.

3. Re: Ed Reed could “definitely” see himself as a Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    More crap from PFT.
    1. Take a different outlet's story.
    2. Summarize in facile manner and top it off with trolling headline.
    3. PROFIT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoriteboxer View Post
    3. Get to a message board to get the most clicks possible.
    4. PROFIT

EDIT: BTW- I am not knocking the OP for posting this, I get why he/she did. Just PFT bothers me for much of the same reason Ray Lewis is a "juicer" for gnawing on some deer antler...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I still say the Ed will either re-sign with the Ravens or will play out the remainder of his career with the Colts. The Colts have the cap room to pay him, he loves Pagano, and if the Ravens win on Sunday, he will already have his ring.
    Ed will follow the money. If the Jaguars or Raiders offer him the most he'll jump all over it.

Blog Entries

EDIT: BTW- I am not knocking the OP for posting this, I get why he/she did. Just PFT bothers me for much of the same reason Ray Lewis is a "juicer" for gnawing on some deer antler...
    I agree. They just seem to spin stories to fit their agenda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Ed will follow the money. If the Jaguars or Raiders offer him the most he'll jump all over it.
    Yep, most likely. They all do for the most part. It will be his last contract (he needs to cash in). He wont make that kind of $ ever again in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    And this is what I don't get. People join the Patriots for a shot at a ring, not the money. Why leave a team (the Ravens) that consistently outplays the Patriots to go play for the Patriots? Are the Pats really going to break the bank and pay him that much more than the Ravens would?
    The Patriots currently have like 14 Mil under the salary cap, so yes they could spend a lot more than the Ravens. I love Ed, but given where we are, sign Flacco and either Ellerbe or Kruger before spending a lot of money on Ed. If they can make it work great, if not, I wish him luck wherever he goes. I could also see Miami and New Orleans bidding for his services. Maybe the Colts and Pagano?

But I would like to see him get one more victory as a Raven.

Is Reed supposed to be able to control the questions people ask him?
    Well OK, I didn't know he was specifically asked about this, though I guess it'd make sense that he would be in all the hoopla. In that case he may have just been giving the classiest answer possible. (Probably is a nugget of truth in there, though.)
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    The Patriots currently have like 14 Mil under the salary cap, so yes they could spend a lot more than the Ravens. I love Ed, but given where we are, sign Flacco and either Ellerbe or Kruger before spending a lot of money on Ed. If they can make it work great, if not, I wish him luck wherever he goes. I could also see Miami and New Orleans bidding for his services. Maybe the Colts and Pagano?

But I would like to see him get one more victory as a Raven.
    Word to everything you said. I want one more win in purple, and then, while I'd hate to see him go (and would HATE to see him go to the Cheats), I'd just wish him luck and have the memories and the YouTube videos.

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoriteboxer View Post
    3. PROFIT
    Accurate!
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Do yourself a favor and never read PFT. That website is exaggerations, gossip, and purposefully misleading/ambiguous statements.

You're drumming up business for the clown that's leading the witch hunt on Ray Lewis. He posted every little negative tidbit he could find on Ray yesterday, while leaving out the quotes from the doctors who said that there was no performance enhancing drug in the substance.

Blog Entries

Ed Reed gave an answer to a question that was posed. Belicheat has a lot of respect for Reed and Ed knows it. I wouldn't read too much into what he said because Ed Reed is gonna do what Ed Reed wants to do. It's the way he's been and if Ed gets offered a good contract from the Pats he'll go there.