Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: T Sizzle is one funny guy

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    It was just a joke. I love the guy. His is the only Jersey I have worn for the last several years.
    Same here. Though I recently got a T - Shirt with Ray's number on it (for the Colts game)

One question that some may or may not know. In the background, as they are walking out the tunnel to head to media day, Antoine McClain was in the background. Why would a practice squad player be a part of media day? It's not like he's playing in the game...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    One question that some may or may not know. In the background, as they are walking out the tunnel to head to media day, Antoine McClain was in the background. Why would a practice squad player be a part of media day? It's not like he's playing in the game...
    Still a member of the team. Everyone participates, starter, backup, practice squad etc.

Blog Entries

I saw a clip where--I think someone had just asked him about going to Disney World--he said something close to "I'm gonna stop by Hogwarts & then take my lovely family to the Lost City of Atlantis." Who but Sizzle would come up with that? Man is genius!

It was just a joke. I love the guy. His is the only Jersey I have worn for the last several years.
    I knew you were joking - just wanted to balance it out. I also have an official NFL purple Ravens Jersey honoring five-five - wear it every game these days. Used to be a black five two which I may have to wear Sunday for Ray's last game.

Quote Originally Posted by working_man View Post
    I knew you were joking - just wanted to balance it out. I also have an official NFL purple Ravens Jersey honoring five-five - wear it every game these days. Used to be a black five two which I may have to wear Sunday for Ray's last game.
    I went from 99 McCrary to 55 Suggs. I have a 20 Reed that I wore to maybe 4 games one season but went back to my 55. I think he is awesome.

My god Sizzle cracks me up. That settles it, I'm wearing my 55 on Sunday.

Tucker is one loose dude.

Sizzle will be behind the camera as a director/producer after his playing days are over with. I believe he's already shot a movie. I love me some Sizzle. I'm wearing his jersey today.

I went from 99 McCrary to 55 Suggs. I have a 20 Reed that I wore to maybe 4 games one season but went back to my 55. I think he is awesome.
    Suggs has been on my back for every Ravens game (both the ones I've attended and watched at home) since 2008.

Suggs is hilarious, you never know what he's going to say but you got to love his playful spirit. Definitely my favorite interviews have been Suggs.

Blog Entries

I loved the part where he is walking through the tunnel then intentionally gets "stuck" behind the pack of hot girls, then says "hi" to each one but in a really shy fashion.