Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Interesting breakdown of NFL fans in the US and what team they are rooting for in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    so those 40 fans in alaska are they falcons, bills, texans, chiefs, 9ers, or bucs fans? how about the hawaii fans ?
    hawaii apparently are bandwagon Steeler fans. ugh.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Re: Interesting breakdown of NFL fans in the US and what team they are rooting for in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    And as always CincyCat ... thank you for your support! You're a great personality around here.
    Awwwww. Thanks. :)

Looks like there are a lot of Steeler fans in northern Alaska. I guess that makes sense, though, as the Steeler support seems to be strongest in areas where taking a bath once a week is the norm.

Also, look at the state of Nebraska. What a mish mash of loyalties there.

Blog Entries

Would be cool to see the fan base globally. Most likely mostly Cowboys and 9ers fans.

Blog Entries

Florida seem to be heavily rooting for us.

Seeing those Pats fans spread like the plague was disgusting.

I cannot wait until Brady retires (Bill likely will retire at the same time...coincidentally of course), and they go back to irrelevancy.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Deadspin is a piece of crap!

It's look like there is a random splash of Raven's fans in Osceola County, FL which is next to Ray's hometown of Polk County.

Also looks like Washington County, North Carolina and Camden County, NC are Pro-Ravens strangely enough.

Steelers are plague-like, Hawaii? Really? Must be because of Polamalu