Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Need the GIF of Ozzie going No NO NO no NO no NO nO.. LOL
    YES, I've been really wantin someone to make this HAHAHAH.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Go back to your 8-8 prediction thread,.
    Yep... if that's all ya got... i guess that's all ya got....:grbac:

Regardless of where we are today (and I'm glad we're here), that 8-8 thread came a hell of a lot closer to fruition than any of you would like to admit.

I think the meaning of my post (it's tough for some to actually read what I wrote) has gone over your head. I'm not really faulting the Ravens... But STFU Ravens. It's obvious the media is going to take everything you say, reshape it and take it out of original context to try to embarrass you, the organization and the fan base.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Yep... if that's all ya got... i guess that's all ya got....:grbac:

Regardless of where we are today (and I'm glad we're here), that 8-8 thread came a hell of a lot closer to fruition than any of you would like to admit.

I think the meaning of my post (it's tough for some to actually read what I wrote) has gone over your head. I'm not really faulting the Ravens... But STFU guys. It's obvious the media is going to take everything you say, reshape it and take it out of original context to try to embarrass you, the organization and the fan base.
    But guess what? The players DON'T CARE about shit like this, THEY ARE IN THE SUPERBOWL, are you Skip Bayless?

Let the media do their thing to try and distract the Ravens. It worked oh so well for them in 2001, eh?

All this Raven hate is so retarded on steroids.

Reminds me of Cleveland brown show when Cleveland had to keep apologize

Well, I just came from the watching the team. What you may think is happening is not. There were 50 cameras around Ray Lewis and his message was amazing. Just listening to his answers, and his wisdom was worth the $30. The team looks great, is really happy to be here, is loose and ready to play.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    But guess what? The players DON'T CARE about shit like this, THEY ARE IN THE SUPERBOWL, are you Skip Bayless?
    What do I have to do with Ski Bayless?

At what point does some of this shit actually become a distraction to the team. At what point does Steele and Byrne calling a team meeting (or a meeting with coaches) to fill them in on the potential PR nightmare that is occurring become a distraction of what should be going on?

What is wrong with me implying that the Ravens need to do less talking and spend more time avoiding the media and press, and hunker down and focus? I am certainly not hating on the Ravens... I've been here since 96'. I just don't want them getting sucked into this downward spiral. And yes, I try not to put much stock into what the media says about Bmore, but I do care about our teams nation image.

If anything, this nonsense will just make the team more focused. If there were ever a team in NFL history that was able to use distractions to its advantage, it's the Ravens.

What do I have to do with Ski Bayless?

At what point does some of this shit actually become a distraction to the team. At what point does Steele and Byrne calling a team meeting (or a meeting with coaches) to fill them in on the potential PR nightmare that is occurring become a distraction of what should be going on?

What is wrong with me implying that the Ravens need to do less talking and spend more time avoiding the media and press, and hunker down and focus?
    You are idiotic.....I was at Media Day, the whole thing was positive.....everyone was having a blast. Never seen them so happy, and focused.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    You are idiotic.....
    Why is what I wrote idiotic? While may not agree with me because you've been there watching instead of online like us for the past 4 hours watching this unfold, does not mean I'm an idiot.

Why is what I wrote idiotic? While may not agree with me because you've been there watching instead of online like us for the past 4 hours watching this unfold, does not mean I'm an idiot.
    It means you are talking about something you know nothing about--and the supposed news media are just jacking up some bullshit to make money, when what really happened was something else. Ray Lewis is a great human being, and a great football player......I listened to him for an hour and a half, and all he talked about was the team, and his friendship with the Patrick Willis of the 49ers and his respect for his peers. The team looked absolutely great.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Let the media do their thing to try and distract the Ravens. It worked oh so well for them in 2001, eh?

This really does have that feeling. Harbaugh even managed to challenge the spirit of Brian Billick. I never heard him so lively before.