Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

Joe is right, it is retarded...er stupid to have a Superbowl in New Jersey

They're pro football players and as such half of their job is dealing with the media all throughout their careers. It's business as usual for them.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    It means you are talking about something you know nothing about--and the supposed news media are just jacking up some bullshit to make money, when what really happened was something else. Ray Lewis is a great human being, and a great football player......I listened to him for an hour and a half, and all he talked about was the team, and his friendship with the Patrick Willis of the 49ers and his respect for his peers. The team looked absolutely great.
    Then you are a very naive person.... Just because you are on-sight for this media event doesn't make you special, or privy to some information that we are not. I watched the same interview you did. As far as the PED allegations... where there is smoke their is fire. Are you really blind to his (and Suggs') incredible recoveries and Rays lengthy career? Get real.

Now to get to the part about you being a naive person... The only statement you made regarding Ray Lewis that is 100% accurate, is that he is "a great football player". I'm glad the team looked great. That's great news! Ray Lewis has had a very controversial past as we all know. I'm a huge Ravens fan and I'm a huge fan of Ray Lewis; on the field. I've also learned from many years of experience to stop there with my expectations of celebrities. To call Ray Lewis "a great human being" is a bit overstated. He is a human. Humans are complicated. Humans make mistakes, do things that are wrong... Those same humans can also do great things and help out communities and underprivileged kids. Those same humans can motivate and at the same time be downright obnoxious. Those humans can also be manipulative and contrived.

You guys want an crazy/interesting controversial "Ray Lewis" story straight from me (one of about 10 people that were there) last year... ask me after the Super Bowl. I will lay it out, second by second is it all happened. I swore I would never post this online as to not violate his privacy and/or in case it somehow it could lead to a bigger story. I will leave it at that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Then you are a very naive person.... Just because you are on-sight for this media event doesn't make you special, or privy to some information that we are not. I watched the same interview you did.

Now to get to the part about you being a naive person... The only statement you made regarding Ray Lewis that is 100% accurate, is that he is "a great football player". I'm glad the team looked great. That's great news! Ray Lewis has had a very controversial past as we all know. I'm a huge Ravens fan and I'm a huge fan of Ray Lewis; on the field. I've also learned from many years of experience to stop there with my expectations of celebrities. To call Ray Lewis "a great human being" is a bit overstated. He is a human. Humans are complicated. Humans make mistakes, do things that are wrong... Those same humans can also do great things and help out communities and underprivileged kids. Those same humans can motivate and at the same time be downright obnoxious. Those humans can also be manipulative and contrived.

You guys want an crazy/interesting controversial "Ray Lewis" story straight from me (one of about 10 people that were there) last year... ask me after the Super Bowl. I will lay it out, second by second is it all happened. I swore I would never post this online as to not violate his privacy and/or in case it somehow it could lead to a bigger story. I will leave it at that.
    Why do you always have to create some controversial threads here?

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Why do you always have to create some controversial threads here?
    What's controversial about what I said? It's the facts... nothing more. I said Ray has done some not so great things and some great things... Do you disagree with that? Does everyone turn a blind eye to that this week? I was just politely pointing that out to someone who called me names for what I believe.

Blog Entries

What's controversial about what I said? It's the facts... nothing more. I said Ray has done some not so great things and some great things... Do you disagree with that? Does everyone turn a blind eye to that this week? I was just politely pointing that out to someone who called me names for what I believe.
    You are clearly just trying to get a rise out of people and completely exaggerating everything. You really think they are going to lock them selves in a room because of some BS reports online? After everything they've been through this year?

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    You are clearly just trying to get a rise out of people and completely exaggerating everything. You really think they are going to lock them selves in a room because of some BS reports online? After everything they've been through this year?
    Jesus christ... it's called sarcasm. Obviously you can't fit 53 very large men and a bunch of coaches (most overweight) into a closet... But I think it would be awesome for the Ravens PR guys to cancel all media events and Steve and John could move the team off site to a secret location for practices. That would show them (The media)! Yes, that was all sarcasm too....

Blog Entries

another fail thread by the deadskin... sorry had to say it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Then you are a very naive person.... Just because you are on-sight for this media event doesn't make you special, or privy to some information that we are not.
    Yeah, it does.

As far as the PED allegations... where there is smoke their is fire.
    The only smoke I see here is what you're trying to blow up our asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I wasn't aware that my last thread was a total failure. While is was off by a couple, there were moments when most of you were sweating bullets on the 8-8 thing. Rothlisburger going down for both games happened after that 8-8 prediction. What if Cam doesn't get fired? It took some crazy shit (4ht 29) to get to 10-6. Where else did I fail? Calling the length and severity of Rothlisburgers injury? Hell I called the level of rib and the impact on the arteries 5 hours before the media did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Someone needs a switch from the tree before they start a thread like DIS

Sunday evening, come 10:30, it will all be fine. Trust me.

Retard what?
    Deer antler what?

We'll be way too busy soaking it in to even think about those things.