Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....



    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    You are clearly just trying to get a rise out of people and completely exaggerating everything. You really think they are going to lock them selves in a room because of some BS reports online? After everything they've been through this year?
    Jesus christ... it's called sarcasm. Obviously you can't fit 53 very large men and a bunch of coaches (most overweight) into a closet... But I think it would be awesome for the Ravens PR guys to cancel all media events and Steve and John could move the team off site to a secret location for practices. That would show them (The media)! Yes, that was all sarcasm too....




  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,949
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    another fail thread by the deadskin... sorry had to say it
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  3. #33

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Then you are a very naive person.... Just because you are on-sight for this media event doesn't make you special, or privy to some information that we are not.
    Yeah, it does.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    As far as the PED allegations... where there is smoke their is fire.
    The only smoke I see here is what you're trying to blow up our asses.




  4. #34

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    another fail thread by the deadskin... sorry had to say it
    I wasn't aware that my last thread was a total failure. While is was off by a couple, there were moments when most of you were sweating bullets on the 8-8 thing. Rothlisburger going down for both games happened after that 8-8 prediction. What if Cam doesn't get fired? It took some crazy shit (4ht 29) to get to 10-6. Where else did I fail? Calling the length and severity of Rothlisburgers injury? Hell I called the level of rib and the impact on the arteries 5 hours before the media did.




  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right Where I need to be
    Posts
    1,573

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    another fail thread by the deadskin... sorry had to say it
    Someone needs a switch from the tree before they start a thread like DIS





  6. #36

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    Sunday evening, come 10:30, it will all be fine. Trust me.

    Retard what?
    Deer antler what?

    We'll be way too busy soaking it in to even think about those things.




  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,158

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    for the rest of the week?

    Because the team is starting to look like a freak show.

    Between Ray Lewis and all the excessive hype and now the deer antler shit... Joe's "retard" statement, then Ed Reed's statements about Ray probably playing 10 games next year and "I played football so my son doesn't have to" comment, to Mike Flacco quitting pro baseball to try to get into the NFL when he didn't even play in college.... is getting a bit ridiculous. No wonder the world love to hate this team. I'm even shaking my head.

    The Ravens need to shut up and hide, because the media is going to set them up and throw them under the bus every chance they get.

    None of this is worse than "Kaepernicking." And it's not even close.




  8. #38
    This thread is ridiculous, but the name calling is unacceptable. Knock it off please.



    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2




  9. #39

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    another fail thread by the deadskin... sorry had to say it
    +1




  10. #40

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    Furry....come on bro.




  11. #41

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    for the rest of the week?

    Because the team is starting to look like a freak show.

    Between Ray Lewis and all the excessive hype and now the deer antler shit... Joe's "retard" statement, then Ed Reed's statements about Ray probably playing 10 games next year and "I played football so my son doesn't have to" comment, to Mike Flacco quitting pro baseball to try to get into the NFL when he didn't even play in college.... is getting a bit ridiculous. No wonder the world love to hate this team. I'm even shaking my head.

    The Ravens need to shut up and hide, because the media is going to set them up and throw them under the bus every chance they get.
    What is your point dude? You made one somewhat relevant reference with the Ray lewis deer antler stuff. Flacco had a brainfart and said a dumb word. But really, you were so desperate to back up your sensational headline with multiple instances that you call out a benign statement from Ed Reed, and the fact that Joe Flacco's brother wants to play football? Why should they be hiding from stuff like that again??
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"




  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    2,559

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    Judging by the way some of those media types were dressed today I wouldn't get to uptight about all of it. Some of the dumbest looking shit I ever seen. lol

    Come on Sunday!
    "Screw it, let's ride"!




  13. #43

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    I knew better then open this post. Wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this. Someone is on ignore now. The only way to stop reading such crap from the 8-8 guy. Skins never had a chance did they. Ngata took care of business and the rest is history.
    Last edited by lovefootball; 01-29-2013 at 10:20 PM.




  14. #44

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    Ok, after a good nights rest and upon further review... Although I was being sarcastic and joking around, I went a little overboard on this. I think a lot of you aren't understanding that I'm ripping the media for misrepresentation, etc, not the Ravens... but whatever. I apologize. Move along; nothing to see here.




  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,791

    Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

    The media has been working as hard as they possibly can to take all the fun and joy out of this experience for Ravens fans. Between the deer antler bullshit, and the baiting of controversial comments and then the hyper-exposure of borderline controversy after getting what they wanted, to the 49ers and Kaepernick love fest (every pundit on earth saying they'd rather have Kaepernick than Flacco, and Jim instead of John coaching), etc. etc. etc. Has media leading up to the Super Bowl ever been this one-sided in trying to paint one team as the bad guy and make them look as negative as possible? It's crazy.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland