Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4344454647 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ray Lewis PED Allegations (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That's kinda my point. Ross says Lewis didn't pay for anything and SI guy says he's seen canceled checks...
    If Ray didn't pay anything for that product, then the most Ross could have are recorded telephone conversations and shipping receipts. Still could be damaging though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I agree with all of this.

I guess what I mean by I'll wait to see how damaging this may be, is because I want to see how much if any "evidence" this guy Ross has. According to him he sends the stuff to athletes they don't buy it. But the SI guy in his radio interview said he saw cancelled checks, when the interviewers asked would they release them, he avoided the question by going back to Ray's comments about acknowledging they (Ross and Lewis) spoke.

So nothing here is provable, or of any real consequence. Just how much we fans will have to deal with the idiot murder/cheater cheater crap remains to be seen based of what Ross says/does.
    Agree. It will be a circus. He will likely have to answer these questions at some point. I see this as having more to do with his HOF ballot and his legacy than anything that happens this weekend.

Listening to him on the Jarret Payton show

He'll be on Press Row in New Orleans starting his Press Conference at 1 p.m.

Claims that IGF-1 is the cure for the leagues concussion problem

Claims he has the number 1 doctor in the world to confirm his results :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Listening to him on the Jarret Payton show

He'll be on Press Row in New Orleans starting his Press Conference at 1 p.m.

Claims that IGF-1 is the cure for the leagues concussion problem

Claims he has the number 1 doctor in the world to confirm his results :grbac:

Ha. What an ass.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

lol the owner is saying SI catfished him.

Oh and Seau died from sleep deprivation.

This guy is nuts.

He is trying to get into the good graces of the players again and slamming SI.

Guess he figured out SI isn't the one being duped into buying his holo-patches - and time to make nice with the players he pissed off.

Blog Entries

I think from now on, if anyone tries to claim Ray Lewis was a cheater, just show them this picture of his "source" for his dope.

Yup, that is a world class dealer right there
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    lol the owner is saying SI catfished him.

Oh and Seau died from sleep deprivation.

This guy is nuts.

He is trying to get into the good graces of the players again and slamming SI.

Guess he figured out SI isn't the one being duped into buying his holo-patches - and time to make nice with the players he pissed off.
    Just saw a Jamal Lewis interview that he basically said the same SI reporter is a little shady...

Blog Entries

The more I hear Mitch Ross speak, the more I'm convinced that Ray Lewis is not a cheater, but instead is a fool for being associated with this guy.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I think from now on, if anyone tries to claim Ray Lewis was a cheater, just show them this picture of his "source" for his dope.

Yup, that is a world class dealer right there
    You've got to be kidding me. This is the guy behind 27 pages and a weeks worth of obsession over what he said? I expect if I hired a fashion consultant to dress me to look like a tool, he would still best me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    The more I hear Mitch Ross speak, the more I'm convinced that Ray Lewis is not a cheater, but instead is a fool for being associated with this guy.
    Apparently athletes will try anything. Holographic stickers that supposedly channel frequencies so you don't get tired...yeah...

Sounds like those tin foil hats that keep out alien transmissions.

Press Reactions

Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    I can’t walk away from this Mitch Ross “presser.” It’s like a car wreck wrapped inside a train wreck wrapped inside the Jets’ 2012 season.
    @RavensInsider: Mitch ross says willis mcgahee leron mcclain among other players he worked with in baltimore
    Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
    Mitch Ross says his holograms make sure you "don't get tired. Athletes will do anything to improve performance"
    Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
    Oh here we go. Mitch Ross said Brett Favre called him in 2009 and asked for a "full body sticker." This is fun! #hologram