Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4142434445 ... LastLast

Re: Ray Lewis PED Allegations (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    OK, thanks.
    The question for the NFL is there any benefit to taking this garbage, and the answer is none.........which is why Ross claims it shouldn't be banned.
    If Ray was desperate enough to call him after the Dallas game, still there is a question of whether he took it.
    And finally, there was zero benefit, no failed test.....no scientific gain.
    Its a placebo.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    The question for the NFL is there any benefit to taking this garbage, and the answer is none.........which is why Ross claims it shouldn't be banned.
    If Ray was desperate enough to call him after the Dallas game, still there is a question of whether he took it.
    And finally, there was zero benefit, no failed test.....no scientific gain.
    Its a placebo.
    I agree, but if Ross shows concrete evidence that he spoke with Ray about this product, and that Ray ordered it, it will make Ray look as though he was lying about taking it. Whether it works or not is another topic, but the story will continue and Ray's credibility will be further damaged.

Blog Entries

I will say to me, he cleared one thing up and that was SI did not see the videotape;

The radio guys asked him point blank, "did SI see the tape"?

"I can't speak to that"

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I agree, but if Ross shows concrete evidence that he spoke with Ray about this product, and that Ray ordered it, it will make Ray look as though he was lying about taking it. Whether it works or not is another topic, but the story will continue and Ray's credibility will be further damaged.
    Ray's credibility has been damaged slightly.
    All he needs to say is that he thought about taking it after the injury, when he was desperate.
    End of story.
    Its what he should have said when asked about it.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

People treat this as if it a presidential debate or a confirmation hearing. For the next three days, the only thing that matters is what happens between the white lines. Ray should not speak of this again until next week (if he ever addresses it at all).

Ross can only show that he shipped the stuff to Ray. He may even say he spoke to Ray. But he cannot prove that Ray took anything unless he has some picture of it (and even then, who is to say it isn't doctored). Let the media have their circus. You focus on the game and your team.

There will be time enough to deal with this next week. In the meantime, we still have work to do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Ray's credibility has been damaged slightly.
    All he needs to say is that he thought about taking it after the injury, when he was desperate.
    End of story.
    Its what he should have said when asked about it.
    He shouldn't say that unless it's true.

Honesty right now is the best policy, a lie never makes sense, the truth always does. And you can't prove the truth wrong, but you can a lie.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...ned-substance/

So apparently the reporter has seen canceled checks of Ray ordering previous products from the guy

The reporter believes the stuff is bullshit in its effectiveness

He says that Ray told him he's used other products besides the spray that weren't banned (so there is definitely an association with the company)

The guy (Mitch Ross) actually came to The Castle in 2008 to film testimonials but was kicked out.

Other players used his various products (and were willing to vouch for them) up until the Rams linebacker was popped for Roids

The reporter (Epstein) said he's seen videotapes of the conversation and the decision to release them (or not) is being debated by higher ups.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post

So apparently the reporter has seen canceled checks of Ray ordering previous products from the guy

He says that Ray told him he's used other products besides the spray that weren't banned (so there is definitely an association with the company)

The guy (Mitch Ross) actually came to The Castle in 2008 to film testimonials but was kicked out.

Other players used his various products (and were willing to vouch for them) up until the Rams linebacker was popped for Roids

The reporter (Epstein) said he's seen videotapes of the conversation and the decision to release them (or not) is being debated by higher ups.

All in all, I'm not exactly looking forward to Ross speaking tomm.
    Didn't Ross say Athletes don't buy the stuff from him, that he sends them to him?

Maybe I need to go back and listen to his interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post

The reporter believes the stuff is bullshit in its effectiveness

Lending credence to the theory Ray did place an order but got caught buying / given crap that essentially is useless.

Fits the behavior pattern I've observed thus far.

At first I thought it was a sleazy plan to get free advertisement for snake oil. Now I see it as genius.

The cost of Super Bowl ad = 4 million (The equivalent value to Ross has to be hundred of millions)

Upsetting fan base to the point they continually rant about it = priceless

iggyman555 Guest

Hue Jackson apologizes to Ray Lewis and entire Ravens organization for introducing them to S.W.A.T.S owner

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7615--nfl.html

Blog Entries

Re: If It Quacks Like A Duck

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider

Mitch Ross and Christopher Keys, co-owners of S.W.A.T.S., tell me they're flying into New Orleans Friday and plan to hold a press conference
    I am guessing they will try to drop some "bombshell" re: Lewis today (e.g. supposed audio, or some other type of tangible evidence), thereby furthering their goal of "proving" how their product works and also how it is natural and shouldn't be banned.