Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 ... LastLast

Re: Ray Lewis PED Allegations (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I agree with all of this.
    Shipping slips of what? Something Ross "programmed with brain wave frequency?"
    Even if Ray asked for him to send this garbage and took it, its has zero effect, none.....and the Sports Illustrated writer CONCEDES THIS.
    He even says its a "non-story."
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Regardless of Ross' motives for talking to SI, I don't like this at all.

I don't think there's any question that Ray and this guy have a history - which clearly goes back 2 years - so, if this guy can produce shipping slips, etc., it's not going to look good.

Of course, Ray is going to deny ever using any of it, but the more this guy can possibly provide, the more incriminating it will look.

I think Ray made a big mistake in calling the guy out yesterday, instead of just denying that he ever used any of it. He may have "motivated" this guy to say more.

Regardless of the junk science of it, it just doesn't look good and he's put the organization in a tough spot. They've gone to bat from him - and supported his denial - hopefully, they won't have to forever defend a SB title against allegation of it being tainted.
    I share your concern as well.

I can't see him going through the trouble of a press conference without having some sort of proof that, at minimum, he shipped some stuff to Ray or that he has video of him talking to Ray.

In the interview I posted the guy basically put Alamaba and LSU on blast by saying players have contacted him, he's burning all his professional and collegiate bridges but seems to be picking up an groundswell of average joes.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    In the end, IMHO, it sucks that we have to deal with this stuff as fans this week.
    :word
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Even if Ray asked for him to send this garbage and took it, its has zero effect, none.....and the Sports Illustrated writer CONCEDES THIS.
    He even says its a "non-story."
    Sorry, I haven't seen that, could you point me it.

Thx.

Re: If It Quacks Like A Duck

Right.
    If it walks talks and quacks like a duck then it could be an impostor dressed a uck.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

I have additional videotape of Ray and me chattin' on the blower where he specifically denies using deer antler jiz. IMHO, this Ross clown is trying to use brain wave frequency dissemination techniques on Ray and the Ravens to disrupt them from focusing on the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    he's burning all his professional and collegiate bridges but seems to be picking up an groundswell of average joes.
    The average Joe's are where he is going to make his money.

This entire thing has given him more publicity than he could have ever imagined...moreso IMHO than if Ray volunteered the information innocently.

And from everything I've read, deer antler extract sales are skyrocketing all over the place.

People are are wagging their fingers at Ray in disapproval with one hand, and ordering the very sprays with the other hand.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Woodlawn-
    Aparently P.T. was more on the mark than anyone could have imagined...

iggyman555 Guest

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider

Mitch Ross and Christopher Keys, co-owners of S.W.A.T.S., tell me they're flying into New Orleans Friday and plan to hold a press conference

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Sorry, I haven't seen that, could you point me it.

Thx.
    The reporter said it an interview on the Fan today.

You would have to drink 5,000 bottles of Deer Antler extract a day to get enough of the substance to have an effect or to fail a drug test.
    Ross claims it works because "he programs it with human brain wave frequency."
    In other words he is a quack.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Already posted in the Ray Lewis thread ....

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    The reporter said it an interview on the Fan today.

You would have to drink 5,000 bottles of Deer Antler extract a day to get enough of the substance to have an effect or to fail a drug test.
    Ross claims it works because "he programs it with human brain wave frequency."
    In other words he is a quack.
    OK, thanks.