Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Facts vs. Innuendo

(Hopefully, the mods, think this is the "right level of discourse" -- despite the fact that it goes against some folks' desire to see Ray crucified on no evidence...)

To get to proving Ray "guilty", you would have to establish the following facts:

1. Ray spoke to Ross

Let's stipulate to that and assume that Ray is on a tape talking to Ross and telling him to send him everything he had.

2. Ray received spray from Ross.

There is no proof of this -- only Ross' word that he sent it to Ray.

3. Ray took the spray.

No proof.

4. The spray contained IGF-1.

Expert testimony says that is impossible.

5. There was sufficient IGF-1 to provide Ray a competitive advantage.

Expert testimony says that even if IGF-1 is in the bottle, there isn't enough to make a difference.

BONUS: Ray knew the spray contained IGF-1.

There is simply no proof of this.

So, based on most of these unproven assertions, we are throwing Ray in with Lance Armstrong. This is infuriating in the extreme. If there was a public trial of Ray on these facts, any third year law student worth his or her salt would get you an acquittal. I don't even think a judge would even allow such a "case" to get to the jury.

Blog Entries

Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I've found his interview in full on YouTube, NFL.com, etc.
    please post it, because what ive found on the same sites is not his full media day coverage. longest ive seen straight coverage was just over 4 minutes. He was there a lot longer than that. I believe the requirement is an hour.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    please post it, because what ive found on the same sites is not his full media day coverage. longest ive seen straight coverage was just over 4 minutes. He was there a lot longer than that. I believe the requirement is an hour.
    Ah. The 4 minute one is the one I watched.

I wasn't aware they answer questions for a full hour. I'm sure someone, somewhere has the full video though.

Blog Entries

Re: Ray Lewis PED Allegations (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Ah. The 4 minute one is the one I watched.

I wasn't aware they answer questions for a full hour. I'm sure someone, somewhere has the full video though.
    well thats what im not finding, I guess after the first few minutes the questions arent worthy of video any longer. My first thought was NFLnetwork and they dont seem to have it either, which seems like anybody else would be unlikely at that point.
    -JAB

HTML Code:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/31/toomer-unloads-on-ray-lewis-calling-him-a-caricature-and-a-hypocrite/
    Has this been posted yet?

“Once a guy goes to the center of the field, goes into the victory formation on the last play of his last home game . . . . I just don’t think the Giants or any organization I’ve ever been a part of, even growing up, would allow somebody to single themselves out like that.
    This is start to get disgusting..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel#52 View Post
    HTML Code:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/31/toomer-unloads-on-ray-lewis-calling-him-a-caricature-and-a-hypocrite/

That is old news, Toomer is a nobody.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel#52 View Post
    HTML Code:

Posted in the Baltimore angst thread...

This is the media going after Ray. They want to knock him down a peg.

Go ahead, that chip on his shoulder and the team's shoulder could be a nice weapon come Sunday.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

I dislike Toomers take on just about everything Ravens, because I dont think hes informed enough to have the opinions he does. that said, outside of baltimore and its fan base very little people understand that Ray dance and what he personally means to them. The fact hes still griping about being out on the field one last time is a testament to his ignorance on the topic.

As far as the murders... hes been open about it, people just choose to not accept that as enough. Simple google search can catch Toomer up on what actually happened that night.

Anybody know why Toomer has such angst against us? oh, wait, nevermind...
    Ravens 34 - Giants 7
    -JAB

Aaron Wilson just twitted the dirtbag Mitch Ross and his partner are flying down to NO on Friday to hold a news conference.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    Aaron Wilson just twitted the dirtbag Mitch Ross and his partner are flying down to NO on Friday to hold a news conference.
    Yup, he's getting everything he wants.

http://audio.weei.com/a/70411387/mit...llegations.htm

Boy, was I wrong about the publicity angle.

Yep. Looks like this asshat is getting what he wants now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Yup, he's getting everything he wants.

http://audio.weei.com/a/70411387/mit...llegations.htm
    Listening to this now. This guy is sham. More convinced this is what he's about.