Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast

Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    HR, did you get a chance to watch Rays press conference today? I'm curious if you could glean anything from it.
    Yeah, I glean its the stupidest story ever.....how about that? Even the talking heads on ESPN said it would be over in a couple of days.

Look, the media is afraid of Ray's message because he is truly a wise man who speaks his mind, and they are whores who would write anything for a paycheck.....
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Yeah, I glean its the stupidest story ever.....how about that? Even the talking heads on ESPN said it would be over in a couple of days.

Look, the media is afraid of Ray's message because he is truly a wise man who speaks his mind, and they are whores who would write anything for a paycheck.....
    I think it's a bullshit story. But you're second statement is hyperbole.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    I think it's a bullshit story. But you're second statement is hyperbole.
    Have you seen the stories from PFT people have been posting recently (some in this thread)? His statement is pretty spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Have you seen the stories from PFT people have been posting recently (some in this thread)? His statement is pretty spot on.
    I was talking about "Ray is a truly wise man".

I like him as an inspirational speaker and as a football player but I wouldn't say he is truly wise. IMO, when your world view is confined by one religion as tightly as Ray's is it is hard to be 'truly wise.'

I can agree with the sentiment that some of the media seems to be out to get us this week, PFT in particular. Mike Florio is a jackass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    I was talking about "Ray is a truly wise man".

I like him as an inspirational speaker and as a football player but I wouldn't say he is truly wise. IMO, when your world view is confined by one religion as tightly as Ray's is it is hard to be 'truly wise.'

I can agree with the sentiment that some of the media seems to be out to get us this week, PFT in particular. Mike Florio is a jackass.
    :word

I like Ray, and while he's free to believe whatever he wants. I've found most people who believe EVERYTHING is in God's hands or "everything happens for a reason" usually do that because they aren't quite capable of complex thought.

That may be too much of a generalization, but I am tired from reading all the Ray is a murder and juicer comments to go further into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Gotcha, thanks.

I know it won't be welcomed here, but If/when you get a chance could you post your opinion?

My amateur take from it was that he used something but I think it was in good conscience that it was legal.
    That's kind if my take as well with trying to cover it up.

But I will take a look and give my $.02 later.

I tried to use deer antler spray once, but couldn't get the deer to stand still.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Stopped reading at "Pig Ben" since that proved my point.
    That strikes me as a childish response. Ignoring someone else's valid points won't make yours correct.

Surely you can do better? I'm sure you could stomach reading the extra few sentences that I wrote, and then share your thoughts.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

I've got some fantastic news that I think you alll can appreciate!!!

I just got off the phone with Ray Lewis, and apparently a lot of folks are going to be very happy to know that Ray has NOT violated any NFL policies or guidelines on PEDs, and is clean as a whistle. I videotaped the conversation, and following is a brief excerpt from the transcript:

"BP: Ray, ca va, mon ami? [note: Ray and I parlons a little French in some of our chats]

Lewis: Beau, can you believe this shit, with all of the stories about me and deer antler oil?

BP: Ray, I have to say there's a lot of merde floating around the Innernet, talk shows, mainstream media, etc., and it doesn't all sound good. What's the word from the deer's mouth? [note: Ray knows I was just funnin' him a little.]

Lewis: Welp, I gotta tell you, to set the record straight, I am not taking or using this stuff. I don't know why the media seem so hell-bent on trying to make me out to be some type of drug abuser.

BP: Ray, I believe you, mon ami. I know you have suggested that you are not doing IGF-1, but is it possible that somehow it's getting into your system unnoticed by you - like, maybe breathing it in through your lungs, or something?

Lewis: No way, BP! [knocking on door in background can be heard] Beau, listen, I gotta run, they just brought up my lunch, but tell everyone I am NOT doing anything wrong.

BP: Pas de probleme, mon ami. By the way, what are you having for lunch?

Lewis: Oh, some nice French cuisine - salmon tartare a la croque de concombre et de tagliateles, washed down with a gallon of fresh whole milk!"

I think it's pretty clear that my conversation with Lewis is cut-and-dried proof that he is not guilty of this IGF-1 controversy...

Seems to me, I remember seeing Ray Lewis wearing fake deer antlers. I believe it was around Christmas time. LOL
    This story was useless to report, nothing will become of this story. Ray is retiring and will live his life as he wants to. Florio, meanwhile will still be the hack that he shows himself to be. Hoping one day some story about him comes out to embarrass him. Maybe him and the male stripper have something going on. LOL

I tend to believe Beau :)

Certainly more credible than Ross.

I wonder if SI or ESPN will pick up the story :)

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

alien--
    Hey! I got videotape of it!!!