Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3536373839 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    This is one of my points.... WHY NOW would they want to come out to convince the world their stuff should be allowed? Why not a week ago, a month ago, a year ago? Instead they come out during SUPERBOWL WEEK when a high profile person who has purchased their stuff just so happens to be in the Superbowl. It reeks heavily as to motive of this guy and the media for running with it without any research and fact checking.
    Why? Because the hype around the Ravens probably doubled or tripled the instant they beat the Patriots.

Running this story even two weeks ago, probably flies a lot lower under the radar, because the Ravens don't have as heavy a media scrutiny.

As someone said, this was (probably) not a move designed to distract the Ravens...it was a move to maximize sales. Why release this story when the media hype isn't at it's highest? If the Ravens had lost, you release the story after the season and still get just as much exposure as releasing it during the playoffs. But by waiting until Super Bowl week, when even NON-SPORTING media is showing up...EVERYONE is on top of this story.

So by waiting until now, Ross is getting a lot more name drops and I'm sure his site is being SLAMMED with views. Maybe not orders, but I'm sure some guys are like..."well, maybe I'll just order a bit so I can see if it does anything?"
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

2. Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The don't ban fake bullshit spray either so it's okay to take this crap
    They don't ban fake unresearched BS reporting either unfortunately.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

A little off topic, but it looks like the negative media slant thread was removed...

Seriously, in the last 24-36 hours, I'm starting to see the PFT slant!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-to-thank-him/

Forget that this story really came out 24-28 days ago, and it was clearly said that the Ravens suggested Ray announce it so HOME FANS GOT TO SEE HIM ONE LAST TIME!

Nope, Ray Lewis is simply an attention whore. This is not objective...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Why are we continuing this debate? Its over, please can we move on to football?

As I said in an earlier post. Why should we care if he took this substance or not? It appears it contains a smaller amount of IG-F than a glass of milk does. This deer shit isn't banned, so its all good. Had the NFL banned athletes from drinking milk, maybe this would have been more of a story.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    They don't ban fake unresearched BS reporting either unfortunately.
    When in doubt, print it. That's how they report the news. The days of actually making sure a story was factual are long gone.

My local paper had a story on how one of the Newtown parents was heckled at a state hearing. The tape was released and there was no heckling. Heckling must have sounded like a good angle for the paper even though it never happened. It's sad

So we have a resident mod and Mitch Ross who seems to be of the same ilk. They both seem to love the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by burnwood View Post
    So we have a resident mod and Mitch Ross who seems to be of the same ilk. They both seem to love the spotlight.
    Oh BS.

I call it like I see it, just like anyone else around here.

If you don't like differing opinions, I suggest you seek out another message board.

I took deer antler and it gave me a hard on......is that a PED?
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Small point of correction. Ray didn't buy it. The guy sent it to him... probably for either a) hopes of an endorsement or b) exactly what's happening now.
    The alleged conversation the guy had with him the night of the Dallas game also mirrored, word for word, the conversation he alleged they had two years ago (I have a good memory) when they claimed he used their stuff. That would be a remarkable coincidence or the guy is just not a very thorough liar. I leaning towards option B.

HR, did you get a chance to watch Rays press conference today? I'm curious if you could glean anything from it.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    HR, did you get a chance to watch Rays press conference today? I'm curious if you could glean anything from it.
    Not yet. Conducting a shit ton of interviews today.

Only info I am getting is here.

His "devil" comments though had me shaking my head though.

Gotcha, thanks.

I know it won't be welcomed here, but If/when you get a chance could you post your opinion?

My amateur take from it was that he used something but I think it was in good conscience that it was legal.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt