Blog Entries

Are the Ravens going into this game with the right mindset?

Videos such as these (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...Super-Bowl-run) give me the impression that they are, a great quote from John Harbaugh.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Are the Ravens going into this game with the right mindset?

I wouldn't expect anything less than a focused, mature football team from John. They got on the plane and got off the plane looking quite dapper and professional. They have too many guys that know the deal; I don't forsee any problems. Too tight of a ship. I'm sure it's the same way with the Niners.

With Ray in charge, I would expect this team to be as focused as they can be - there are too many veterans on this team that recognize the opportunity at hand, and how hard it was to get here. So, staying focused will not be a problem!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

The fact that they refuse to be pictured with the Lombardi Trophy while it was at the castle and then arriving in New Orleans in business attire should tell us all we need to know where their mindset is.

To me they are the hungry team, a team that has been so close for a number of years, mature, and businesslike.