Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

America's Game? - If we win.

If we do win which Ravens would you want to do the show?
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Re: America's Game? - If we win.

Ray Lewis and Flacco are shoe-ins. After that I'd take Boldin, who single-handedly took over the Colts and Broncos games, or a character like Suggs to offset the laidbackness that Flacco would bring. (But someone would have to tell him he can't spend the whole 60 minutes reading his unsent hatemail to the Pats.)
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Wasn't Ray in the 2000 episode?

Would they put him in both?

I'm embarrassed at how often I think about that very question :)

You have to imagine Flacco, Lewis and Harbs are the heavy favorites. It'd be cool to see guys like Reed or Boldin but the best (and it would never happen) would be Pollard.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoravensfan View Post

You have to imagine Flacco, Lewis and Harbs are the heavy favorites. It'd be cool to see guys like Reed or Boldin but the best (and it would never happen) would be Pollard.

Lol I've been running it over in my head all week.

My choice would be Flacco, Rice, and Suggs.

Pollard would be awesome as well.

I've thought about it too, especially since I've been watching America's Game EVERY DAY lol.

My vote is for Sizzle, Joe, Ray Rice and Harbaugh.

I think those three players represent the future of the team and also can attest to the struggles the team has dealt with in the past.

Ray would be a consideration as well, for sure. It just depends on whether they would have the same player on again, which I think may have happened with Eli Manning, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoravensfan View Post

Flacco, Suggs, Reed and Harbs.

Narrated by Josh Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Corvo View Post
    Narrated by Josh Charles
    Oh yeah, this.

iggyman555 Guest

tucker!!!!

p.s. i was thinking about this today too lol

p.p.s. narated by skip bayless hahahahaha

Narration by Skip Bayless is the best idea I've ever heard.

Don't see how people don't see Ray Lewis showing up in this one if we were to win, though ...
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

I doubt Ray is an option as they don't have players doing it twice...and Ray obviously was the prime guy on the 2000 one. Unless I'm mistaken, no player or coach has done these things twice...even if their team has won multiple Super Bowls.

I am 100% confident that the 3 guys that would do it this year would be Flacco, Reed, and Harbs.

All three are INCREDIBLY obvious...you have the QB who had to deal with the media doubting him with the "elite" garbage and his up and down play this year only to step it up in the playoffs...the vet who has given his entire body for the years trying to get to the Super Bowl only to have the offense let him down in the prime of his career over and over...and the coach who had to deal with the losing streak/practice gate, and the brother in the Super Bowl thing.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

I would say Flacco, Lewis, and Harbaugh...looking at recent ones, the coach and QB are in basically all of them. Lewis would have to be in it...2011 had four guys (Manning, Coughlin, Cruz, Tuck) so maybe they could do a fourth and in that case I'd probably want Reed or Boldin.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52