Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Re: Flacco asking for Brees type money

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I laugh at how people point blank say shit like that around here, when I fucking said in the previous page that he may be a top 3 QB FFS. Some of you are blind and read half of what people post.
    LOL. And what were you saying BEFORE that?

(Yeah...back peddling is a real mofo, ain't it?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Leach has a simple way of viewing things. If something negative happens, that was Flacco. If something good happens, it was someone other than Flacco.
    You've got it confused with the way the board viewed Cam.

By the way Nflnetwork just showed that Ravens were third in the league in throwing the deep ball this year and only team with in Ints.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    LOL. And what were you saying BEFORE that?

(Yeah...back peddling is a real mofo, ain't it?)

Terribly sorry for saying Flacco was a good but not great QB after the worst game of his career, I'm really sorry for saying that. Me and 95 % of football fans must be retarded.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    You've got it confused with the way the board viewed Cam.
    Thank you.

Terribly sorry for saying Flacco was a good but not great QB after the worst game of his career, I'm really sorry for saying that. Me and 95 % of football fans must be retarded.
    You seriously think that 95% of football fans agreed with you? I see your problem. Faulty vision. And the need to try to justify your faulty vision with unsupported "facts".

As stated in a previous post...some Ravens fans really just don't get it. You're one of those fans.

Blog Entries

You seriously think that 95% of football fans agreed with you? I see your problem. Faulty vision. And the need to try to justify your faulty vision with unsupported "facts".

As stated in a previous post...some Ravens fans really just don't get it. You're one of those fans.
    I just said he's a fucking top 3 QB... Are you blind? And comon dude, just go around other teams message boards, read comment sections, talk to other teams fans etc, do you really think anyone outside of Baltimore was thinking Joe was an elite QB after that Denver game?

I just said he's a fucking top 3 QB... Are you blind? And comon dude, just go around other teams message boards, read comment sections, talk to other teams fans etc, do you really think anyone outside of Baltimore was thinking Joe was an elite QB after that Denver game?
    Other team's message boards? THAT'S supposed to mean something? How about Cossell's analysis of Joe after having watched every snap of his NFL career and even some college games? How about Jaws? THOSE guys's opinions count. Message boards? Are you serious?!!!

And stop with the "elite" stuff already. That's a meaningless term that gets tossed around as if it actually means something. Cossell accurately assessed Joe as an above average QB who needed to develop a better pocket presence but who suffered significantly from a poor OC, a poor O-line, and WRs who could not get separation (compounded by poor scheme design). In line with that, aside from a couple of real stiffs, most Ravens fans understood that the inconsistency on the offense was due, for the most part, to:

1. Cam Cameron
    2. A porous, inconsistent O-line
    3. WRs who did not consistently get separation and/or hold onto the balls Joe threw to them
    4. Some poor decision making on Joe's part

IN THAT ORDER.

In context, MOST fans understood that the real quality of Joe Flacco would never be known until Cameron was gone. Other fans did not. You were a part of the "did not" group. And you did it incessantly. So why try to deny that now?
    Last edited by RavensRule21215; 02-01-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Blog Entries

How am I part of that "did not" group? I thought he was an elite QB up until Denver, then said he was just a good player, I never said he was a bad QB or even an average QB.

I listen to Greg Cossell every week, just for the record.

How am I part of that "did not" group? I thought he was an elite QB up until Denver, then said he was just a good player, I never said he was a bad QB or even an average QB.

I listen to Greg Cossell every week, just for the record.
    I know a lot of you are going to hate reading this and I will no doubt receive some abuse for this, but it should not be in the Ravens best interest to pay Flacco the money he asked for in the offseason.

Even franchise tagging him will cost us 14 million for 2013, if we do that, we will need some good picks in the draft if we want any chance at continuing to compete for a championship. I hope Flacco comes back down to earth for what he's worth and takes the offer we gave him in the offseason, or I'm really starting to think if he'll even be a Raven next season. He's a good QB, but he has proven this year that he cannot win games consistently without a supporting cast. We won't be able to give him that supporting cast if he cripples our cap.

We need to sign a number of players on defense, and concentrate on fixing this offense through the draft because it's a total mess, especially on the Oline. This team needs a complete overhaul in the trenches, and giving Flacco over 100 million over the next few years should not be part of the Ravens long term plans.

Sorry to say, but it's true, if you think this year has been bad, it's nothing to what would happen in the next few years. At least we've won 9 games and have a very good shot at winning another division title.
    Average = good. And you absolutely said it -- the above quote proves that. So please...just be quiet, okay?

Blog Entries

Average = good. And you absolutely said it -- the above quote proves that. So please...just be quiet, okay?
    Well done on quoting me on something I just said here. Good job on spending 5 minutes of your life tracking down a post I made back in December, and pretty much proved nothing.

Average = good
    I suggest you read a dictionary, there is a significant difference in meaning between the two.

And no, I wont stop posting here, free country pal.

Well done on quoting me on something I just said here. Good job on spending 5 minutes of your life tracking down a post I made back in December, and pretty much proved nothing.

I suggest you read a dictionary, there is a significant difference in meaning between the two.

And no, I wont stop posting here, free country pal.
    And I suggest that any further discourse with you is a total waste of time. (No real surprise there. I've read most of your posts. It's a slam dunk.)

Blog Entries

And I suggest that any further discourse with you is a total waste of time.
    Lol sour grapes because you couldn't find anything close to me saying Flacco was a bad QB hahaha. Good job. If you're going to scrutinize me for not thinking he was elite in the regular season (I mean lets all just scrutinize everyone's personal opinions on a message board right?!) then fine, thats what my honest opinion was, and numbers do back that opinion up. But to accuse me of thinking Flacco was bad or average, when I never said anything like that, then that's when it becomes a problem to me.