Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Flacco asking for Brees type money

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    There's no way you can prove that Cameron was the sole problem. The only way you can prove that is if Joe IS consistent without Cameron. 3-4 games isn't enough to judge. And he looked very much the same in the first Denver game. I get there wasn't that much time for Caldwell, but the fact still remains.

Joe has had great 3-4 game stretches before. I hope it is permanent but it's impossible to say that it will be. 2 quarters ago, this entire board was trashing Jim Caldwell for his playcalling and Joe for his inconsistency. You should have seen this board midway through the Pats game.
    I had a few choice words for Caldwell's game calling the first half as well. And guess what? As SOON as Caldwell just put the ball in Joe's hands, Joe won the freakin game! And Joe put the ball right in Evans' hands LAST year as well. And Joe had the Ravens ahead of the Steelers before the team fell apart in the second half several years ago. What the hell MORE do you want in terms of "consistency", man?
    Last edited by RavensRule21215; 01-29-2013 at 11:33 PM.