Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: PREDICTIONS: Super Bowl - 49ers vs. Ravens, score, MVP, and explain...

Mark my words on this gents! This game will prove to be the return of the Derrick Mason style comeback routes from the 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB set .

SF front 7 will cloud the box and give us the opportunity to work on the weaker part of their D, the CBs. Look for Doss to plant that foot and do his best Mason impression on the side line.

You can put the house on that !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    49ers 30-20. Partly wishful thinking and part of it is just that their offense is, IMO, too dynamic for the Ravens to handle. It'll be interesting through the 3rd quarter and the 49ers pull away in the 4th.

Wishing you all the worst of luck ;) but here's to the greatest gawd damn game of the year!!
    Thanks for making your prediction. Please come back after the game to either boast or acknowledgebyou were wrong. What happen with the pro bowl, pats players too bang up from that soft Ravens defense that everybody said would be too tired to last the whole game. Or was the embarassment from losing to the Ravens too much to handle?

Can't even make a tongue-in-cheek prediction against the Ravens on this board without you inbreds getting your purple panties in a wad about it

Gronkey Kong
    "Stupid and Banned"

LOL. Well done mods.

It was time. He was getting salty before, but no one comes into our house and calls us inbreds. This isn't a Pittsburgh Steeler message board!

By the way, I'm watching the Celebrity Beach Bowl today, and Chris Collinsworth is picking the Ravens to win tomorrow.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    By the way, I'm watching the Celebrity Beach Bowl today, and Chris Collinsworth is picking the Ravens to win tomorrow.
    which channel

DirecTV channel 239.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    See, this type of thing worries me...A lot of people who normally pick against us and look dumb, now are picking us. Hensley picked us too.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Not a score prediction, but I think if we win, Ayanbadejo becomes the first openly gay player in the NFL. I think he'll make an announcement. I remember him saying he had a big announcement to make after the Super Bowl, and coupled with his activism, I think we could see this happening.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    I just hope we don't try to "establish the run" over and over if the 49ers are gearing to stuff it. The first half of the New England game was not up to par offensively, almost entirely due to play selection. We need to have more than 7 points at the half on Sunday.

I'll say Ravens 27, 49ers 24

MVP: Flacco
    There's a good chance they'll do this as long as its a one score game. But on the AFCC replay I heard Harbs say 'we didn't come this far to play it safe.'

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

31-27 Ravens

Flacco wins MVP award. ER picks a game winning Kapernick pass with < 2 minutes on the clock.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis