Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: PREDICTIONS: Super Bowl - 49ers vs. Ravens, score, MVP, and explain...

Im going with the same score as 12 years ago...
    Ravens 34
    SF 7
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

I'm feeling like a Huge win for the Ravens. 38-24.
    J.Jones gets 200 all purpose yards and 2TD's.
    Flacco MVP, because, That's elite

This is the best Team in Football.

Purple Pride

3. Re: PREDICTIONS: Super Bowl - 49ers vs. Ravens, score, MVP, and explain...

I too want to say a big victory, but the 49ers are a tough team, and logic says it'll be a close dogfight. Still, like this year's team, I will defy logic and pick us 44-17.

I think it's a close game where neither team cracks 30 points. Final score...

Ravens 27
    49ers 24

The difference in the game comes down to field goals. Both teams attempt 2. Tucker goes 2/2 while Akers goes 1/2 and is forced to seek solace in the waiting arms of Billy Cundiff.

MVP:
    Joe Flacco throws for 2 TDs, around 300 yds, and no picks. Not a crazy stat line, but in a balanced team victory he becomes Super Bowl MVP.

Other Predictions: (hoping to get 3 out of 5 of these :))
    - Kaepernick throws a pick in the first half.
    - Over the course of the game Kaepernick throws for one TD and rushes for another.
    - At least one offensive score (by either team) is setup by a long return.
    - At least one 4th down conversion is attempted BEFORE the 4th quarter.
    - 49ers win the coin toss.

Bonus Prediction:
    - At the end of the game, Ray Lewis kneels down at the 50-yard line and ascends into heaven.

Ravens 31
    Niners 28

MVP - Joe Flacco, over 300 yards, 3 tds, 0 ints.
    Tucker, game winning field goal in the last minute.

Both teams able to move the ball.
    But in the second half, the Ravens get the Niners off the field more after being down at halftime.
    And in the second half, Flacco gets it going after he and his receivers get comfortable with the dome.
    Niners, after a very good first half, slow down and can't get it going when they could have put the game away.
    Our defense starts making great individual plays, beating their man in the second half.

I really think the Ravens win in a blowout. The closer we get, the more I think the Ravens will seriously whoop some ass on Sunday. I think you may even see Alex Smith in the game after Pollard or Ngata knock Kaepernick into next month.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    I really think the Ravens win in a blowout. The closer we get, the more I think the Ravens will seriously whoop some ass on Sunday. I think you may even see Alex Smith in the game after Pollard or Ngata knock Kaepernick into next month.
    If Smith comes in, I'll be thinking about the redskins and steelers game. If he does come in, hope the Ravens are up by 3 touchdowns. Maybe smith will show his dissapointment by not trying hard(his future their is over).

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    I've been leaning more and more towards Ravens blowout in recent days.

First, the trends of the two defenses are in complete opposite directions. That to me is the single biggest factor.

Second, the disparity in schedule strength. The Ravens at #4, Niners #24, really lends to me believing the Niners are over-rated to at least some degree. Now, not completely, because they were very impressive in beating Green Bay and New England on the road this season.

Lastly, I just have a hard time believing that a QB with 9 games experience, is going to fare well against the Ravens in a big game.

Ravens 20
    Niners 13

Flacco- 230 yards and 2 TD's. One to Rice on a big catch and run, and one to Pitta
    Rice has a big day as the Niners key on Flacco, leading to lots of running room. 130 yards rushing and 1 TD, plus 65 yards receiving and a TD
    Tucker is 2 for 2 including a 54 yarder which gives the good guys an early 3-0 lead
    Rice wins MVP

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    I've been leaning more and more towards Ravens blowout in recent days.

First, the trends of the two defenses are in complete opposite directions. That to me is the single biggest factor.

Second, the disparity in schedule strength. The Ravens at #4, Niners #24, really lends to me believing the Niners are over-rated to at least some degree. Now, not completely, because they were very impressive in beating Green Bay and New England on the road this season.

Lastly, I just have a hard time believing that a QB with 9 games experience, is going to fare well against the Ravens in a big game.
    You need to stop with logic like that. The talking heads only know that the Ravens will lose cause they say so. What you have posted is exactly what I think. Beating Atanta by 4 was not impressive. They took the lead in the 4th quarter because of gifts from matty the choker. Played well in the dome the last several years and he mis handles the snap. Was it too noisy for him or was he not paying attention? Green bay was mediocre in the beginning and was not able to stop CK. Fire the defensive coach maybe, no adjustments for the second half. What happen to clay mathews(who loves all of the fatheads he has on his walls at home of himself)?0ers will have their hands full. Emotion alone will make the Raven defense put a hurting on whoever carries the ball. Media is actually making this team stronger and John Harbaugh is enjoying it.

Blog Entries
    I feel like it will be a physical mid scoring game, something like

27-24. Good guys

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Best Buddies Joe Flacco and Dennis Pitta have a day to remember.

Ravens 27
    49ers 20